DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Silicone Stand Holder for Digital Devices (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKunduz on 12/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It holds the iPhone well horizontally. Nice thing to play with and really cute. It is rather cheap and it still works after some months It is very small and easy to put it with your keys. Cons:It can't hold the iPhone when you put it vertically. Color cannot b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvandriel on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:You can attach it to the phone using the supplied nylon strap so it's always with you. It gives good suction for a secure attachment. There aren't many components to break or damage. It comes nicely packaged. Cons:The price is ok, but considering the materials used, I thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycsnostra on 11/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This little stand is for sure cute, it can hold any cellphone or other similar sized device as long as it is "glossy" so it can suck on the surface. I use it on my Xperia Neo V to watch movies when on guard post. Cons:No real cons except that it didnt stick on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonalcohol on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks wonderful. Used colors are very bright and vibrant. Optimal sizes and allow the holder to use as a keychain. Build quality is high, I have not found any defects. Cons:I would like a more harder rubber, so that the phone was kept at a larger angle to t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzaidim80 on 05/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It looks wonderful. Used colors are very bright and vibrant. Optimal sizes and allow the holder to use as a keychain. Build quality is high, I have not found any defects. Cons:I would like a more harder rubber, so that the phone was kept at a larger angle to the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychinocheng on 05/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- real good built quality - very nice ande easy to use - i got one red and one yellow, the colors are real nice and make the keychain look real cute. Cons:-i have nothing worng to say of it, apart from the fact that it took over a monyh to arrive..(to portugal) OtherThoug... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections