Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJUAKOFULL on 09/29/2013

comes a good amount for the price. do not need much to work with it. opaque tin becomes transformed , in bright welds. the tip of the bottle makes it difficult to work, drop a liquid jet, but can be removed easily. is hard to remove from the hands. is easier to use if you remove the tip of the bottle ... Read more

Good idea the bag package

0 0 0

• posted byrobotasoftware on 05/25/2013

Cheap flux, proper filled bottle. Delivered in good condition. It does what it's suppose to do but with some unwanted side effects. This flux leaves traces that are hard to remove from integrated electronic circuit boards. Even not with a cleaning fluid. The solder looks not shiny anymore indicating ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bychito1 on 03/01/2013

the product appears to be good because I worked for a laptop reballing and everything seems fine, now the product is cheap because in my country mexico is expensive and maybe even something dicil to find in my area, so all good for me. against only that should bring a syringe to avoid spilling the liquid ... Read more

Goot Super Soldering Flux 1 Goot Super Soldering Flux 2 Goot Super Soldering Flux 3 Goot Super Soldering Flux

0 0 2

• posted byrelopro on 11/15/2012

it really helps beginners and professionals in soldering hard places, hard to achieve. I bought this to help me in a job that had several welds very close to each other, and then Goot soldering flux made ??what should. if you don't take some care you squeeze a lot the bottle and pouring much solder flux ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bypechos on 09/07/2012

It has one pro only: it do its work... if you look for an help tinning electric wires for a washing machine or a toaster. It leaves conductive residues that are hard to remove from highly integrated electronic boards. I have had the bad idea to test it on a phone, and I have had crazy pushbuttons up ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byrimano on 06/15/2012

This flux is very conductive and it gave me a big headache. Its residue is still conductive even after cleaning it with three different cleaners. It looks like the board absorbe it which coused many problems. I used this flux on board with microcontoler and 220V circuits on it. First it cause burst under ... Read more

0 0 7

• posted byboneheadpete on 04/18/2012

This flux work exceptionally. I was amazed at the quality. Using this together with solder wick to clean up bridges when soldering a 100pin TQFP microcontroller (by hand) worked perfectly!Couldn't do the job without it. It's Cheap as chips! The nozzle could be a little smaller for more control whilst ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypysoton on 11/30/2011

* This is a good product, it does its work and it works very well. * In my country I have bought bad quality flux, and it was more expensive that this. * I have soldered sma ics with it. * I think that it is a good purchase. * Very strong soldering, non copper materials too. None: * It really works fine ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygdg69 on 11/25/2011

- Works just fine - Very cheap - The nozzle is too large and tends to release large drops I decided to test some types of flux available on DealExtreme since they are immensely cheaper than those purchased from traditional professional equipment sellers. The flux itself is of very good quality and performs ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycitius on 10/28/2011

This is the best flux ive ever been using!!! I go ICT-academy and we do very much soldering in our shool. My class and my teacher tested the flux when we soldered very small IC component on a cellular phones circuit board with very good success. No Cons Not even the price!!! I will recommend it for all ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections