• 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• With a little help, this plane is a lot of fun and challanges even adults.

posted by harry47 on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This toy plane has great potential for challanging each other to land safely and to make difficult maneuvers. I will use rechargeable batteries with it also. Landing is the most challanging part. I really like the design and will have fun improving upon it.

Cons:

The cable is just a little short to really have some fun but it still challanges you to a safe landing. If the landing gear is removed, it makes the front end a little lighter which aids in landing safely.

OtherThoughts:

I would consider making some parts out of a lighter material such as styrofoam which will aid in flight. A slightly longer cable would also help to make more realistic maneuvers and landings. This toy is a great start to learning how to use a gas powered plane that is tethered. It teaches you how to follow the plane in a circle and land it properly.

Bottomline:

I would reccomend this plane to anyone who is considering moving up to a tethered gas power model. It certainly brings the joy of flight to a young child. I hope adults will inspire young minds to try flying this toy and show a child how interesting flying is.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections