DX » Community » Reviews » Multimeter Test Leads (110cm / Red + Black Leads)
  • 5 star 42 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byahorras on 05/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great quality cables. Strong plastic. Covers for the connectors. Really thin sharp end. It fits perfectly in your hands. Cons:The price maybe: if it was cheaper it would be the perfect item to buy in the chase you buy a new multimeter with cheap cables. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymakssenior on 05/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:nice ruber felling in hands...cables are litle stiff but I hope it will be relaxed in few days of garage use..need to buy two more sets.. I have about 8-10 multimeters in workshop..in range from 30-400$ each...maybe two hae beter original leads..of course they a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymslembro on 03/31/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits in my multimeter like it should. Feels like a quality product Very cheap Easy plug and play Cons:Long delivery time to Belgium (3-4 weeks) OtherThoughts:They look better than the ones I could buy locally while the ones in local shops are much more expensi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykisbatyu on 03/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks made from good quality materials. Quite sharp points. Written on it CAT III 1000V 20A. it is manufacturer's rating, I hope it can satisfy that parameters. Cons:I have to cut down the plastic insulation from the plug, to be able to connect it to my mul... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntonBaik on 01/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The goods have come packed into a polyethylene package, without damages. Looks very solidly, corresponds to the description on a site. Full length of 100 sm, length of handles of 11,5 sm, a thickness of handles of 1 sm, a thickness of metal tips to 2 mm. An ed... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBosseBus666 on 11/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are really good quality cables! The test leads have sharp tips. Nice feel in the hand when using them. Cable has enough length so you can work easily. Cons:I haven't found any cons so far... (just this stupid 500 char limit: I'd understand for something... Read more

2 0
  • posted byigor77smf on 09/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:How can you go wrong on these test-leads. They are well build, nice big grip's. Long and thick cables. They can handle 1000Volts (manufacturer rated) he brand is called ''Victor®''. I don't know if it's a real brand but it looks like one ;) You should really buy this... Read more

great leads
    0 0
  • posted bybuckmaw on 07/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good fit and finish Fits well into meter Thick insulation on the leads Probes are tight in the housing Fit easily into a standard meter Store nicely in standard meter case Thick wires help prevent leads becoming tangled Cons:No cons found as of yet. OtherThoughts:A set... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytercel17 on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:multitester good electrical terminals very easy to use supports up to thousand volts with very good red wires with very long wires to facilitate measures Cons:price OtherThoughts:multitester good electrical terminals very easy to use supports up to thousand volts with ver... Read more

test leads
    0 0
  • posted byHamtec on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent lead probes. He served well in all digital and analog multimeters I have. The length of the test leads is ideal. The quality and finish surprised me. Cons:None, none, none, none... Nothing against. Both will buy more units to take stock. :) OtherThou... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections