DX » Community » Reviews » Multimeter Test Leads (110cm / Red + Black Leads)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byahorras on 05/20/2014

Great quality cables. Strong plastic. Covers for the connectors. Really thin sharp end. It fits perfectly in your hands. The price maybe: if it was cheaper it would be the perfect item to buy in the chase you buy a new multimeter with cheap cables. I'd like the wires were quite longer. It's ok for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymakssenior on 05/18/2014

nice ruber felling in hands...cables are litle stiff but I hope it will be relaxed in few days of garage use..need to buy two more sets.. I have about 8-10 multimeters in workshop..in range from 30-400$ each...maybe two hae beter original leads..of course they are fluke as all chinese stuff they mised ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymslembro on 03/31/2014

Fits in my multimeter like it should. Feels like a quality product Very cheap Easy plug and play Long delivery time to Belgium (3-4 weeks) They look better than the ones I could buy locally while the ones in local shops are much more expensive. I recommend buying these wires. The are of good quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykisbatyu on 03/02/2014

It looks made from good quality materials. Quite sharp points. Written on it CAT III 1000V 20A. it is manufacturer's rating, I hope it can satisfy that parameters. I have to cut down the plastic insulation from the plug, to be able to connect it to my multimeter. Maybe it is my multimeter's fault, not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntonBaik on 01/06/2014

The goods have come packed into a polyethylene package, without damages. Looks very solidly, corresponds to the description on a site. Full length of 100 sm, length of handles of 11,5 sm, a thickness of handles of 1 sm, a thickness of metal tips to 2 mm. An edge of tips of 0,5 mm. A thickness of a wire ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBosseBus666 on 11/05/2013

These are really good quality cables! The test leads have sharp tips. Nice feel in the hand when using them. Cable has enough length so you can work easily. I haven't found any cons so far... (just this stupid 500 char limit: I'd understand for something more complex - but what to write about simple ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byigor77smf on 09/11/2013

How can you go wrong on these test-leads. They are well build, nice big grip's. Long and thick cables. They can handle 1000Volts (manufacturer rated) he brand is called ''Victor®''. I don't know if it's a real brand but it looks like one ;) You should really buy this if you need proffessional testing ... Read more

great leads

0 0 0

• posted bybuckmaw on 07/11/2013

Good fit and finish Fits well into meter Thick insulation on the leads Probes are tight in the housing Fit easily into a standard meter Store nicely in standard meter case Thick wires help prevent leads becoming tangled No cons found as of yet. A set could be made with longer leads. A length up to 2 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytercel17 on 06/30/2013

multitester good electrical terminals very easy to use supports up to thousand volts with very good red wires with very long wires to facilitate measures price multitester good electrical terminals very easy to use supports up to thousand volts with very good red wires with very long wires to facilitate ... Read more

test leads

0 0 0

• posted byHamtec on 02/23/2013

Excellent lead probes. He served well in all digital and analog multimeters I have. The length of the test leads is ideal. The quality and finish surprised me. None, none, none, none... Nothing against. Both will buy more units to take stock. :) This product claims to be qualified as a CAT-III. I think ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections