DX » Community » Reviews » Multimeter Test Leads (110cm / Red + Black Leads)
Customer’s impression:
Awesome quality product Buena calidad aunque ojo!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelephantPedals on 09/11/2015

Super cheap and super good. Pros: Measured resistance is ~0.3 ohms. 45-angle connector (much better than right-angled ones, trust me) Cons: None, really, buy these.

0 0 0

• posted byFuleva on 01/31/2015

Test leds de buena calidad pero tienen una pega, los conectores son muy largos, por lo que si las vas a usar en un equipo con tomas poco profundas sobresalen mucho y dan la sensación de que se van a soltar. Realmente no se sueltan fácilmente pero es algo a tener en cuenta.

Impression:Buena calidad aunque ojo!;

0 0 0

• posted byxion10 on 01/20/2015

Pros : Feels like a quality product Cons : Price a bit high Nice ruber felling in hands. Good to replace of my multimeter worn out cable. I have to cut down the plastic insulation from the plug, to be able to connect it to my multimeter.

Impression:quality product;

0 0 0

• posted byahorras on 05/20/2014

Great quality cables. Strong plastic. Covers for the connectors. Really thin sharp end. It fits perfectly in your hands. The price maybe: if it was cheaper it would be the perfect item to buy in the chase you buy a new multimeter with cheap cables. I'd like the wires were quite longer. It's ok of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymakssenior on 05/18/2014

nice ruber felling in hands...cables are litle stiff but I hope it will be relaxed in few days of garage use..need to buy two more sets.. I have about 8-10 multimeters in workshop..in range from 30-400$ each...maybe two hae beter original leads..of course they are fluke as all chinese stuff they... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymslembro on 03/31/2014

Fits in my multimeter like it should. Feels like a quality product Very cheap Easy plug and play Long delivery time to Belgium (3-4 weeks) They look better than the ones I could buy locally while the ones in local shops are much more expensive. I recommend buying these wires. The are of good and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykisbatyu on 03/02/2014

It looks made from good quality materials. Quite sharp points. Written on it CAT III 1000V 20A. it is manufacturer's rating, I hope it can satisfy that parameters. I have to cut down the plastic insulation from the plug, to be able to connect it to my multimeter. Maybe it is my multimeter's not a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntonBaik on 01/06/2014

The goods have come packed into a polyethylene package, without damages. Looks very solidly, corresponds to the description on a site. Full length of 100 sm, length of handles of 11,5 sm, a thickness of handles of 1 sm, a thickness of metal tips to 2 mm. An edge of tips of 0,5 mm. A thickness of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBosseBus666 on 11/05/2013

These are really good quality cables! The test leads have sharp tips. Nice feel in the hand when using them. Cable has enough length so you can work easily. I haven't found any cons so far... (just this stupid 500 char limit: I'd understand for something more complex - but what to write about I... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byigor77smf on 09/11/2013

How can you go wrong on these test-leads. They are well build, nice big grip's. Long and thick cables. They can handle 1000Volts (manufacturer rated) he brand is called ''Victor®''. I don't know if it's a real brand but it looks like one ;) You should really buy this if you need testing 1.2M... Read more

great leads

0 0 0

DX Everywhere