Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybih.pekena16 on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I really liked it. This is so soft and usefull. You can use it on your badroom or even in the car to make some trip. The fill is awesome and there is even a place to put your iPhone into the pillow. Perfect! Cons:For me, there is no cons in this item. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTessa25 on 06/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The pillow is adorable! It is so soft and comfortable. It is filled with tiny balls. It is so nice to touch it. The build quality is pretty good. The picture of iphone is quite interesting, any geek would like it. It has a small zip-pocket. Cons:I would like t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeankristof on 05/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It'S a pillow, nothing more, nothing less. - The build quality is pretty good. - The size is pretty good. - It's reallly soft and comfortable -There is a lot of small details Cons:- Some icon are different in color VS others. Example: The calendar icon is dark... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychinocheng on 05/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Ohh man this is so sweet - it feels great - the printing is awsome - it is very soft and nice.! - what are you wating for..?order one now..!it is awsome..! Cons:- well what can i say, it could be a bit larger, not that is small.. - it has an icon (above the ipod one) th... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections