Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhcabral on 02/08/2013

quality, comfortable and good price. the best I've had. silicone and soft and comfortable. Product praised in my country (Brazil). well-tailored and designed, combining the hue. Very easy to use - put on and tightened cord. its purpose, has no cons. with a small caveat in price. by distance, fast delivery.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysydagan on 09/13/2012

Very comfortable, looking good (doesn't look cheap) and seems like a product that will last. It has sticky dots at the bottom that prevents it from sliding on the seat. It is not fitting 100% to my specific chair - it sticks out a bit. But when you stretch the rope good then it is fine. It doesn't have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTimpe198 on 08/16/2012

Fits well in small and narrow bike saddle's. It's soft to sit and stays on place quite well. After 3 months of allmost everyday use, it looks still like new, so it's made from good materials. And it looks nice. Lase have to be pulled pretty hard to make sure that cover stays on saddle. I'd prefer whole ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVet on 11/14/2011

Extremely handy thing. Soft and comfortable. Excellent keeps the seat bicycle. Does not slip on the saddle. Very easy to use - put on and tightened cord. Adds air ventilation. Adds a amortization of properties on the roads of poor quality. Adds ride height on a bicycle. Visually, greatly increases the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byofertaviv on 09/21/2011

The silicon stuffing and the quick adjustable to any bike chair make this product really good. The price is a bit to expensive. You need to pull the lase really hard if you do not want the cover to move while you in the middle of riding. I like to enter spinning classes 4 times a week. after 20 minutes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadrianomm on 08/11/2011

Easy to use and very comfortable. There are two laces that help you hold the seat cover on your bike. You don't have to tie the laces, there's a small black button with a coil that hold it together. You can see it on my video. The foam is very good and comfortable, even if you press it very, very hard ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections