Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhcabral on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:quality, comfortable and good price. the best I've had. silicone and soft and comfortable. Product praised in my country (Brazil). well-tailored and designed, combining the hue. Very easy to use - put on and tightened cord. Cons:its purpose, has no cons. with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysydagan on 09/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very comfortable, looking good (doesn't look cheap) and seems like a product that will last. It has sticky dots at the bottom that prevents it from sliding on the seat. Cons:It is not fitting 100% to my specific chair - it sticks out a bit. But when you stretch the rope... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimpe198 on 08/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits well in small and narrow bike saddle's. It's soft to sit and stays on place quite well. After 3 months of allmost everyday use, it looks still like new, so it's made from good materials. And it looks nice. Cons:Lase have to be pulled pretty hard to make sure that c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVet on 11/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Extremely handy thing. Soft and comfortable. Excellent keeps the seat bicycle. Does not slip on the saddle. Very easy to use - put on and tightened cord. Adds air ventilation. Adds a amortization of properties on the roads of poor quality. Adds ride height on a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byofertaviv on 09/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The silicon stuffing and the quick adjustable to any bike chair make this product really good. Cons:The price is a bit to expensive. You need to pull the lase really hard if you do not want the cover to move while you in the middle of riding. OtherThoughts:I l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadrianomm on 08/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use and very comfortable. There are two laces that help you hold the seat cover on your bike. You don't have to tie the laces, there's a small black button with a coil that hold it together. You can see it on my video. The foam is very good and comfortab... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections