DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Rechargeable 3.7V 2000mAh Lithium Battery Pack with Screwdriver for Nintendo 3DS
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMauryX on 01/02/2014

-it really add more fun to your console -it's cheap compared to others -it replace the old one -it doesn't change the shape of the console -great life for big trips -it requieres installation -if you don't know basic electronics you can mess up -may void your guarantee of your product if you have a big ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleroques on 11/08/2013

The product is very handy, easy to put on and very useful, besides, the price is unbeatable, very cheap. A sure win win compared with local markets. And it comes with a very useful screwdriver included, from the very first minute you receive the product you can change the battery without looking for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySodeonda on 12/20/2012

It is very cheap. Looks solid. Charges normally, as supposed. What else to say? It's a battery. Works perfectly in my nintendo 3DS. É barato, parece sólido, bem construído. Carrega normalmente, como deveria. O que mais para dizer? é uma bateria de celular. Funcionou perfeitamente ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarthdredge on 12/08/2012

None for me, since i can't use it. It does not work in my Japanese 3DS (and is therefore useless to me). I bought a Japanese 3DS which came without a battery, because of shipping restrictions. I bought this battery so I would be able to use my 3DS, but it did not work. I was afraid this might happen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomaki on 08/14/2012

It is very cheap. Looks solid. Charges normally, as supposed. What else to say? It's a battery. É barato, parece sólido, bem construído. Carrega normalmente, como deveria. O que mais para dizer? é uma bateria de celular, cara. None I can think of... Nada que eu lembre. I'm not sure ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections