DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Rechargeable 3.7V 2000mAh Lithium Battery Pack with Screwdriver for Nintendo 3DS
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMauryX on 01/02/2014

-it really add more fun to your console -it's cheap compared to others -it replace the old one -it doesn't change the shape of the console -great life for big trips -it requieres installation -if you don't know basic electronics you can mess up -may void your guarantee of your product if you have a big trip ahead of you , fully charged gives you more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleroques on 11/08/2013

The product is very handy, easy to put on and very useful, besides, the price is unbeatable, very cheap. A sure win win compared with local markets. And it comes with a very useful screwdriver included, from the very first minute you receive the product you can change the battery without looking for any tool The delivery is still very slow. The DX company ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySodeonda on 12/20/2012

It is very cheap. Looks solid. Charges normally, as supposed. What else to say? It's a battery. Works perfectly in my nintendo 3DS. É barato, parece sólido, bem construído. Carrega normalmente, como deveria. O que mais para dizer? é uma bateria de celular. Funcionou perfeitamente no meu nintendo 3DS. None I can think of... Nada que ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarthdredge on 12/08/2012

None for me, since i can't use it. It does not work in my Japanese 3DS (and is therefore useless to me). I bought a Japanese 3DS which came without a battery, because of shipping restrictions. I bought this battery so I would be able to use my 3DS, but it did not work. I was afraid this might happen because it was 2000mAh, rather than 1300, so I bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomaki on 08/14/2012

It is very cheap. Looks solid. Charges normally, as supposed. What else to say? It's a battery. É barato, parece sólido, bem construído. Carrega normalmente, como deveria. O que mais para dizer? é uma bateria de celular, cara. None I can think of... Nada que eu lembre. I'm not sure that it will last or has the power of an original ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections