DX » Community » Reviews » 120-LED 1.4x1.3M Net Style Christmas Light (8-Mode Multi-color RGB LED 220V AC)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytymop on 07/25/2011

Really a beautifull light (not hard). Generally, the different modes are so good but only one not (see the cons). The plastic around the light is made of good quality. I think it may be good for outdoor. the plastic quality is very easy brokenable; and I think it will not resist negative temperature. I did not put it outdoor but I will not try. Maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarkCook on 12/29/2010

- A great price for a lot of LEDs - Good mix of colours - Works well in the UK when the round pins Euro-style plug is connected via a standard 2 pin shaver adaptor - As mentioned by other reviewers the mains cable is short and it's annoying to have to cycle the controller through all the flashing modes to get to "always on" - better if it started in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykopustgalvis on 01/03/2008

Good quality, bright lights, LED instead of regular lights, multiple colours, lots of programs Short power cable The plug is with round pins instead of flat ones as shown on the pictures. Staff @ DX should fix that in description Not bad. Read more

0 1
  • posted bykyrio on 11/04/2007

Well made, low power consumption due to LEDs, very nice looking! Uses two prong round plug, you'll need to get a converter (also on DX) to use it in North America. This is great for a Christmas (or other type of) tree. It has 8 modes and very pretty, very bright and very colourful lights. Read more

0 0
  • posted byigyigyigy on 10/15/2007

Bright, good colour range, great size power cable is too short, would require an extension lead for many practical uses (apart from putting them on a low christmas tree maybe?) could use a UK adaptor Good product, good price Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections