Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadmiralspeedy on 02/21/2014

Covers the battery well enough. It snaps on ok, but it feels a bit lose and wiggles somewhat. It also isn't molded perfectly so you can feel bit of an overlap/ridge when you are using the PSP. It's a bit thin so it could break easily. Also, being that it's thin, it allows the battery some slight movement, which the old cover didn't do. It also isn't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBicuriousGeorge on 12/18/2013

Alright the pros. looks like the real one, fits like the real one, just as glossy and well its just a battery cover and really for a buck why not wish the envelope it arrived in was manilla and not just white... ? im just killing letters worked perfectly no complaints if you mix liquid nitrogen and lava does it freeze the lava or evaporate the nitrogen?... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySwifty3005 on 05/24/2010

Excellent quality, looks like the original. Fits perfect on PSP1000. Best you can do, when you lost or broken your original cover. Color is the same as the original No really cons. The cover stands a little bit over, but no problem. The material seems to be not so hard to break like the original one. If you cover is broken, just buy this one. The price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySebastian46 on 05/13/2010

Well, what should I tell you about a battery cover for the PSP. It fits perfectly like the original cover so it does its job :) The color of the plastic differs a bit from the color of my psp. But maybe its just because the PSP got used longer and dirt etc changed the color slowly. But the difference between the colors is not that hard.. If you lost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypspfangrx on 03/25/2010

Really nice cover. It fits perfect on my PSP 1001. You can't tell that it is an aftermarket item. Delivery is pretty fast (it only took 8 business days for me to get what I ordered and I live in Alaska). The price is so cheap. I recommend you to buy like 2 for back up since it is so cheap. The only thing I can say is that it looks like it will break ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaiPan on 02/11/2010

Excellent replacement cover if you have lost of damaged your original cover. Nothing at all, it is exactly what it says it is. I can't believe I have to say in excess of five hundred words on a psp battery cover to get this review posted. I can't believe I have to say in excess of five hundred words on a psp battery cover to get this review posted. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaGMan on 12/12/2009

This fits perfectly in my PSP Phat and holds tightly. The "texture" on the surface of the plastic is very similar to the texture on the factory PSP parts. Looks stock, unless you scrutinize it for differences. The color seems to be a tad bit darker... however that could be because it appears more reflective. It's slightly shinier. If held under light,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybontakun on 10/16/2009

-Fits just right -Like original cover Almost like the original cover. Had a little resistance putting it on. But no sweat. Another great price for extra parts for PSP. My PSP battery cover cracked which out me knowing, but now i m happy with my new cover. MAKE SURE you read the descriptions and reviews of what the product is for before you buy it. If ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblazeking510 on 09/27/2009

-Replaces a lost or broken psp 1000 battery cover. -Great for anyone who puts their psp in their pockets without a case or any backup safety. ( has a chance of breaking their battery cover.) the little clip part breaks on a lot of people. -none that i can think off at all - i replaced my psp battery cover after i broke the little clip part that presses ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshateredsoul on 06/18/2009

What can I say? It's exactly like the original and does not feel any different while playing. It fits perfectly, and does not jiggle or move. I bought a used psp from ebay and it was marked down because of the missing battery cover. Why pay $10 or more when you can buy this great product? I had no trouble fitting it in. There is no cons, it fits like ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections