DX » Community » Reviews » The Big Bang Theory Series Bazinga Cotton T-shirt - Red (Size M)
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynachogrela on 07/29/2014

Pros: This is a really nice shirt. It es extremely comfortable. It is excelent for "The Big Bang Theary" fans! It is perfect for any present, chrismas, birthdays, etc. Cons: I did not know that i could order it in a different size. When it arrive to my home, i was pretty exited, but it was to small for ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byinok1 on 01/14/2014

The shirt is nice and comfortable, size is as expected (I'm from Europe). It survived more than 20 washings without the sticker coming off. The color also stayed the same as the first day despite washing it in the machine. The price could probably go down for a few dollars more, but as it is, it isn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTomalony on 12/04/2012

same as advertised, a bit on the large side. could be nice if there was a scale of chest size->shirt size or another way of knowing what is the right size for you none that i can think of... same as advertised, nice and funny. everything looks legit and the color really pops out. would be nice if ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byALWest on 07/22/2012

- good shirt fabric quality. - good shirt colour - shirt is same as photographs - funny logo on front, recognisable - printing colours not that good, the white is a little 'thin' you can see the red fabric through the pain in places. - the 'big bang' logo was poorly aligned, making it hard to read. -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfroz3nflam3s on 02/28/2012

- The shirt is of decent quality and the printing on it is also pretty clear and well defined - The fabric also seems pretty good and doesn't feel like those cheap thin shirts that gets holes easily - Stitching seems to be also pretty good I think the only con i have for this shirt is that when you wash ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byRoberto77 on 10/03/2011

It is a really good t-shirt. I was a bit scary the material or the size would not met my expectations but instead of that I was pleasantly surprised. The material of the t-shirt is not the best but I was expecting something worst. After 1 month of use, I have it washed a couple of times and the it odes ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections