DX » Community » Reviews » The Big Bang Theory Series Bazinga Cotton T-shirt - Red (Size XL)
Customer’s impression:
Good product big bang theory t-shirt
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysonianiania on 09/22/2014

Pros: The tshirt is very good quality, the drawing is very colourful and clear. It doesn't wreck on the laundry. Cons: The size XL is actually a size M, so if you need a large size, do not count on the size XL. The size S is probably smaller than a normal S size Read more

Impression:t-shirt,big bang theory;

0 0 0

• posted bycorez on 09/18/2014

Pros: Good quality t-shirt, colors are pure and logo is printed nicely. Cons: XL size is L size, so i think these are asian size scale. Summary: Shirt was good at low price, but i have to give it to my wife because the size does not fit me even it is xl size. Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byfnurkla on 07/18/2013

The t-shirt has good quality with thick fabric. I am quite picky about that, but in this case there were no issues. Seam is well done. Printing seem to be of good quality as well, and will probably withstand ironing. Not much to add here. But like other reviewers mention - the shirt is in asian size.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymchanfran on 06/26/2013

La camiseta es divertida, homenage a los que nos gusta TBBT. El color es bonito, la calidad es normal, ni buena ni mala, y el tallaje el standart. Recomendable si te gustan este tipo de cosas frikis. La camiseta esta casi siempre sin stock, por lo que tardó muchisimo en llegar, y muy muy arrugada.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJepperdk on 04/10/2012

Excellent t-shirt. The quality seems to be ok. The printing seems to be able to withstand normal washing use. The size is a little smaller than usual. So make sure to buy it a size larger than you normally use. The usual con would be the long delivery time. But i guess you cant complain since the shipping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylolzzasdasd on 05/26/2011

Quit the cool shirt for the big bang fanatics :) and i would recomend to buy a bigger size, it's also other the big bang theory t-shirts here that you can buy that are really really cool :D I ordered XL and it's not as large as i would hoped to be, so if u use XL buy a XXL. also the material it's made ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections