DX » Community » Reviews » The Big Bang Theory Series Bazinga Cotton T-shirt - Red (Size XXL)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byframonowsiak on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very good shirt, perfect for lovers of The Big Bang Theory. It has good confection, with strong seams and print on the chest is of good quality. Resisted the washings without losing the colors. Until now the shirt has not shrunk. Cons:The drawing in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJellyBobkat on 08/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good fabrick, 100 % Cotton. The logo i good quality too. Washed 3 times and still look exacly the same. The red colour i intense, so remember to wash seperatly the first times. Cons:The sizes are af bit small, so the xxl i more like af big xl. But i was war... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPriscus95Cro on 09/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This shirt is great. It looks great, build quality is good, price is lower than any TBBT shirt I found online. Orginal red color is nice looking. I'm sure that every TBBT fan will notice you. Cons:Nothing, everything is great except material that is not usual on all shi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaccabit on 06/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great size match ,nice quality , The shirt is it self a must have for any fan , bought the same day I saw it on some one else. The matterial seem of quality and feels good on the skin. Cons:The print is getting warm on sun exposure and a beat hot on the chest bu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byawdglf5 on 06/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bazinga! Awesome saying, awesome shirt. Sits proudly in my shirt drawer next to all my other nerdy shirts! Great gift for any nerd, any fan of the show or anyone for that matter. Starts conversations in public. Cons:Print is pretty average. Reminds me of those fake tattoo... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections