DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife (17.5CM-Blade)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDennisRussia on 06/08/2013

this is my first ceramic knife and impressed with his hardness.Unfortunately hardness has a price and the price of this fragility.In my opinion this is the only drawback of this type of knives. Holds an edge very well - more than a year using cutting edge (the remaining part of it) is not blunt Do not try to cut them a kink on! Do not bend the blade!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydefaguim on 10/03/2012

- Long knife - Very sharp - Rubber grip makes it feel confortable in your hands - Doesn't go blunt - Build quality looks good, making it a good product to give as a gift - Cheap Can't think of any, this knife does its job very well. As usual with any ceramic knife you got to be carefull not to break it. So you should handle it with care, and if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrolsmotan on 02/17/2012

I have been using this knife for about a year and it is still extremely sharp. The price is very attractive in comparison with knives on the market here (Kyocera for example). The handle is comfortable. The blade is easily cleaned. Nothing, except that it is fragile, but it is a common case of ceramic knives. This is my favorite kitchen knife! Very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStreetTriple on 09/09/2011

A perfect size. This replaces our steel knife of the same size. I don't know if we were lucky with this particular sample but it was impressively sharp. I've never had a steel knife this sharp. The knife is clearly more fragile than steel so you have to handle it with more care. Blade sharpness can catch you out near the handle if you accidently grab.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections