DX » Community » Reviews » 5" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife (12.5CM-Blade)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVercinGor on 01/20/2013

- quality assemble - sharp - comes with sheet - cuts quite nice - finishing details are better than i expected ( the handle is perfectly molded and lays great in hand and there is no rough mold edges anywhere) - soft rubberised handle - handle material gets smudges easely on it like fingerprints and such .. but still really easy to clean cant really ... Read more

knife and sheet knife in sheet
    0 0
  • posted bydeemka on 07/26/2012

This ceramic knife is well made. Quality is very good. Looks good and can cut good! Knife is sharp, can easily cut tomato peel! It have covering so can be put in your backpack! as I know it is fragile as all thngs made of ceramic. Thanks to covering ceramic knife can be easily taken with you when you are going to piknik! Very cheap and very good! Worth ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byivan.delac on 06/24/2012

It's not expensive. It comes with protecting sheath. Handle is well designed (you can't cut yourself like with other knifes on dealextreme). It's not so sharp as I though it will be. After a month of use I noticed that connection between blade and handle become loose. One day blade just detached from handle! It's good for cutting fruits and vegetables ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCebudukas on 12/01/2011

Well build, came very sharp, ready to use. Handle is comfortable. Knife came with blade protection wich is very usefull, wile ceramic blades are easy to brake. No cons. Comfortable knife, perfect length for daily use. Comes with blade protection, wich is very usefull for ceramic blade to keep sharp. Comfortable knife, perfect length for daily use. Comes ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFrannyBennett on 07/28/2011

Man, these are sharp! Cut through everything (everything reasonable, that is). Build quality is nice. The handle isn't slippery, so the grip is tight. Packaging is fine. I ordered two different knives, this and SKU 28782, so the other one even had the blade wrapped in bubble wrap. And the box made of thick plastic is already strong enough, I think. ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections