Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlexxandar on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It simply looks great but, for it you need to have some nice knives. It stands stable on, plastic doesn't make squeaky sounds on pressure. Cons:Except the fact that the delivery time was pretty long(I think I waited for it for 4 weeks) nothing. Because it was... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKodozz on 08/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice knife stand, DX ceramic knives set from sku.44523 fit perfectly. Good build quality - still works like new after 2 months of use. Easily adjustable and looks really nice. Cons:None at all, for that price. OtherThoughts:Bought it for sku.44523 ceramic knif... Read more

1 0
  • posted byf0bos on 08/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap holder, almost perfect quality. Expensive-look glossy plastic, thick acrylic glass, chrome metal hardware, does not slide on the table. Cons:Chrome plastic parts that holds knifes are made a little bit inaccurately OtherThoughts:I use it with knives: 261mm full... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections