DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data & Charging Cable for Sony Ericsson X10 (98cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymedicineeng on 03/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a cheap USB transfer data cable and it works well. It fits Sony Ericsson but also the Nokia Lumia mobile phones. Eventually it will work with other brands, but I only tried with these two. Cons:For charging it takes a very long time. While with the offic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakuratno on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This cable can use for charging and data transferring. Cable is perfect for transfering data. Working great. Construction well. Micro-USB connector very well plug into the phone. Material of cable is very flexibile. Cons:This cable is not best choice for charg... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaram on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A good value product, does exactly what it is meant to do (charge and data transfer), bought this because I lost the cable of my Sony Ericsson x10. A good and cheap product, works as expected, bought this one to have a spare cable at work, since I used to forget mine in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFerjnando on 10/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Work just like original -Good price -Look like that has a good material -Came well packed Cons:-Don't fit very well but work -Bit hard to plug -Long time to delivery OtherThoughts:the lenght is good, its almost 1mt, the price is good, it work like the origina... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycalebmillen on 10/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A good value product, does exactly what it is meant to do (charge and data transfer), bought this because my Sony Ericsson Cedar J108 did not come with it. The packaging was all good, not a problem. Cons:No problems whatsoever. It stays in very well when plugg... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytcprado on 07/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works great, is resistent to traction and has excellent build quality. Not as sturdy as an original Sony Ericsson USB Cable for X10 mini pro, but it is much better than Samsung Galaxy 551 original USB cable. Again, excellent build quality on the connectors and f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywoliveirajr on 06/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A good and cheap product, works as expected, bought this one to have a spare cable at work, since I used to forget mine in home. The packing was fair, got it with free shiping and in a resanoble delivery time. Cons:Nothing against it, works as expected. OtherThoughts:th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections