DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless IR Remote Control for Pentax Camera (1*CR2025)
  • 5 star 12 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHundredfire on 09/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works as intended on Pentax ILC It can work from a good distance in indoor lighting. The camera can sense remote flash even when reflected, so you don't always have to face the camera to start your exposure Cons:I'm not sure if it is due to the cell or the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarioZaus on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap; Very light; Easy to use; Battery included; Cons:Could be a bit slimmer, but no problem OtherThoughts:Could be a bit slimmer and packaging could be a bit better. After all not so bad for so less money Bottomline:Good item for low price. Fits in any bag, jeans or a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRusty9 on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very low price. It`s amazing. The device operates with all my Pentax cameras: Pentax K-01, Pentax Optio WS-20, Pentax Optio S-10 and even old film camera Pentax MZ-50! The controller works on the distance at least 10 meters (maybe much longer). Its very small an... Read more

Quality of case
    0 0
  • posted bybenj1423 on 05/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Simple design and does what it's supposed to do. Easily recognizable within 10 feet. And best of all free battery with very low price! Cons:Should be seen linear by the sensor on the camera. OtherThoughts:Using the item on my Pentax K-01 and it is fully compatible, i don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykelvinang on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very slim design, works very well with my Pentax K5. It's a very simple device and would work exactly the same as the more expensive OEM product. Cons:The shutter button can be a bit hard to depress correctly, as it's possible to depress the button but not pre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byipetrovic on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Simple (only one button). Works as described with Pentax k-30. Tried trigger it from front and back side worked fine. Cons:No serious ones. It doesn't look like especially high quality but let us be serous: what would you expect for the price? OtherThoughts:It's... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymkRoland on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It looks like elegant. The product's Build quality is good, almost perfect. I cannot cause noise on this item anywhere (not even with lateral twist). The shutter button is large enough it functions after a decided pressure. Works very well with my Pentax K-7 (Pe... Read more

Pentax K-7 remote controller - how does it look + how does it work
    0 0
  • posted bymindeb on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ease to use (Only one to push button). Took out of box, removed secure battery tape and that's it. Small size, does not take much space and easily fits in my basket pocket for camera Cons:Cannot use function press half down to focus and then to the end to shoot. Looks Che... Read more

0 1
  • posted byAlmorca on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Work with all Pentax: K-x, K-r, K-5, K-7, K-30, K-5II and I think that with some compact Pentax too. - It's small. - Good build quality. Cons:- If you have a Pentax K-r you only can use the remote control from front of the cammera. This don't occurs with Pen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHoldingINFinity on 12/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- works very well - good range - it's small enough to keep at you all time - great for long-exposure shots from tripod Cons:- maybe it's just too smal actually, I'm always afraid I'll loose it somewhere, but hey, for the price I'll just go and order another one. OtherThou... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections