DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless IR Remote Control for Pentax Camera (1*CR2025)
  • 5 star 16 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykwesterl on 05/08/2014

It is small. It is cheap. It works as intended with our Pentax K30. Everything needed is included. Just pull away the battery protection and start using it. It feels a bit cheap, but what can I expect for $3? We use it generally to prevent the camera from shaking when we push the trigger. The sensor on the K30 is on the front so this lowers the usefulness ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuwebe on 10/15/2013

Small and convinient, with battery so you can use it as you get it. Free of charge postage service is awesome, eventhough the distance covered is more than one thousand miles. So far I didn't find any issues I would't expect. Maybe the delivery time was about three weeks but come on ... free postage? Maybe the range is not so strong, but if you want ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bya1wonder on 09/23/2013

Small and compact remote control for our pentax camera. Purchased as a replacement after we lost the one that orginally came with the camera. Works with line of sight. Great price for product. Only works line of sight, doesn't have the best range. We wanted to use it so we wouldn't add shaking to really zoomed images on a tripod but have to basically ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHundredfire on 09/09/2013

It works as intended on Pentax ILC It can work from a good distance in indoor lighting. The camera can sense remote flash even when reflected, so you don't always have to face the camera to start your exposure I'm not sure if it is due to the cell or the remote but half the time, I have to press the remote button a few times during 1 minute to finally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytherealdhrduck on 08/03/2013

Really simple to use, just make the right set up for the camera and you are done. Range is around ten meters, so that is quite far. Good building quality it is very small, maybe to small. So you could easily lose it (not a problem for me though) Just one function, you only are able to use it as a release button (further setting are on the camera) Very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypentajazz on 07/09/2013

compact and chip. works just perfect with PENTAX K30. inside room works at direct view and reflected from the walls (if walls not to far...) battery included - it is very good point. to much compact - but probably it is pros :) difficult to detect cons at excellent working product You can insert back the transparent insulating film to prevent button ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarioZaus on 06/26/2013

Cheap; Very light; Easy to use; Battery included; Could be a bit slimmer, but no problem Could be a bit slimmer and packaging could be a bit better. After all not so bad for so less money Good item for low price. Fits in any bag, jeans or any other pocket. Nice black color fits to camera color. i see no difference between original one ant this one. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRusty9 on 05/22/2013

Very low price. It`s amazing. The device operates with all my Pentax cameras: Pentax K-01, Pentax Optio WS-20, Pentax Optio S-10 and even old film camera Pentax MZ-50! The controller works on the distance at least 10 meters (maybe much longer). Its very small and tiny. The button moves smoothly. The device is crafted a little bit ugly - the plastic ... Read more

Quality of case
    0 0
  • posted bybenj1423 on 05/15/2013

Simple design and does what it's supposed to do. Easily recognizable within 10 feet. And best of all free battery with very low price! Should be seen linear by the sensor on the camera. Using the item on my Pentax K-01 and it is fully compatible, i don't think other highly priced remote would do better job. (except for the waterproofed one) This item ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykelvinang on 04/29/2013

Very slim design, works very well with my Pentax K5. It's a very simple device and would work exactly the same as the more expensive OEM product. The shutter button can be a bit hard to depress correctly, as it's possible to depress the button but not pressed down on the center portion enough to activate the IR beam. The provided battery also does not ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections