DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless IR Remote Control for Pentax Camera (1*CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
perfect ideal Semplice small and practica piccolo e utile
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydovomu on 10/02/2015

Worked fine with my camera. It doesnt drain the battery. No cons. Awesome

0 0 0

• posted byfaber9898 on 08/28/2015

Pros: La relación costo-beneficio es insuperable. El artículo es liviano pero robusto, funciona a la perfección Cons. No le he encontrado ninguno hasta ahora

Impression:ideal,small and practica;

0 0 0

• posted bypiolet on 04/30/2015

Pros: Perfecto. Funciona a la primera. Económico. Contras: Ninguno Lo utilizo en mi Pentax K5 y funciona perfecto, como el original. La distancia a la que funciona, va en función de las condiciones ambientales y la luz, pero es más que correcta.

Impression: piccolo e utile;

0 0 0

• posted bybeleriand73 on 04/13/2015

Pros: simple to use, helps in making self portraits or shake free long exposure images. Just set your camera to remote, adjust the image, push the button and that's it. Well made and very compact, it fits perfectly in one of the storage card cases of my photo bag. Cons: no really cons, it is so a... Read more

Impression:small and practica;

0 0 0

• posted bydiegocara on 02/06/2015

Pros: un semplice telecomando, molto portatile, che si interfaccia perfettamente con la mia k7. Fa il suo dovere senza problemi, anche in presenza di sole. Non mi è mai capitato di essere troppo distante per il suo funzionamento, ma sul manuale della vostra macchina troverete indicazioni a La è a... Read more

Impression:Semplice, leggero, piccolo e utile;

0 0 0

• posted bykwesterl on 05/08/2014

It is small. It is cheap. It works as intended with our Pentax K30. Everything needed is included. Just pull away the battery protection and start using it. It feels a bit cheap, but what can I expect for $3? We use it generally to prevent the camera from shaking when we push the trigger. The on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuwebe on 10/15/2013

Small and convinient, with battery so you can use it as you get it. Free of charge postage service is awesome, eventhough the distance covered is more than one thousand miles. So far I didn't find any issues I would't expect. Maybe the delivery time was about three weeks but come on ... free the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bya1wonder on 09/23/2013

Small and compact remote control for our pentax camera. Purchased as a replacement after we lost the one that orginally came with the camera. Works with line of sight. Great price for product. Only works line of sight, doesn't have the best range. We wanted to use it so we wouldn't add shaking to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHundredfire on 09/09/2013

It works as intended on Pentax ILC It can work from a good distance in indoor lighting. The camera can sense remote flash even when reflected, so you don't always have to face the camera to start your exposure I'm not sure if it is due to the cell or the remote but half the time, I have to press... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytherealdhrduck on 08/03/2013

Really simple to use, just make the right set up for the camera and you are done. Range is around ten meters, so that is quite far. Good building quality it is very small, maybe to small. So you could easily lose it (not a problem for me though) Just one function, you only are able to use it as a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere