Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMomm on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Knee and elbow pads are good, the front is very strong, can play down the will, that it holds the lock. adjustment handles for easy use, you can set the size of it quickly. Cons:The only counter that is found in the elbow brace, is that the tapes holding the b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTexTCR on 11/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Hard plastic shell provides reliable protection to your knees and elbows. - Soft polymer pad makes it very comfortable and damps hits from falls, etc. - Adjustable elastic straps - one size fits all. - Sheathing is of durable nylon. - They don't go awry. Con... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykristofferbevensen on 09/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They look okay and feel okay when you have them on Cons:Very poor build. I used the kneepads one at a time. After beeing put in place on my knee once and 2-3 hours of use the straps were almost ripped loose from the rest of the kneepad. I tried the other one a... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections