DX » Community » Reviews » EVO De-bonder (Glue Remover)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynickxab on 03/26/2014

- Bottle is strong - The liquid come out of the nozzle easily - Easy to remove superglue; turn it sticky -Chinese instructions only. - It could be cheaper or more volume at this price. When use it for the first time, poke a small hole on the nozzle using a pin or needle. Apply a drop of the transparent ... Read more

0 0 0

• ok
    posted byedsoncfgarcia on 04/13/2013

- it's for remove specialized glues similar to superbonder; - it's much more cheap than in other vendors. The plastic bottle of my unit came totally empty. There was no residue or even smell of the remover inside the bottle. So I can't say anything about the quality of this product and this is the reason ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bynrh2005 on 04/06/2013

- it's for remove specialized glues similar to superbonder; - it's much more cheap than in other vendors. The plastic bottle of my unit came totally empty. There was no residue or even smell of the remover inside the bottle. So I can't say anything about the quality of this product and this is the reason ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byniwesa on 01/09/2013

When we bought our car there was super gleu on the door. The owner before us has tried with super gleu to remove a broken service key (VAG uses plastic keys for service). With the DX EVO De-bonder (Glue Remover) i could get all gleu from the door. Before you gona use it, try it on a unvisible place. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxak0root on 07/14/2010

+ It's a very useful thing to have in the house, not only for project use, but for day-by-day problmes :) + The quality of the bottle is very good and the substance is working very well, turning the dry already super glue into a sticky thing that you can easily remove with a wet wipe - It's VERY overpriced ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytohterry on 05/28/2008

+ Bottle is strong + The liquid come out of the nozzle easily + Easy to remove superglue; turn it sticky - It could be cheaper or more volume at this price When use it for the first time, poke a small hole on the nozzle using a pin or needle. Apply a drop of the transparent liquid on the dried superglue ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMatt2906 on 01/08/2008

-Theres a lot of it for a cheap price. -Bottle is strong and cap stays well. -Just moves supa glue. -Chinese instructions, only english is 'Evo Bond, Debonder AD-1, Net:20g, -I've tried it on supa glue, not as good as the more expensive remover you would buy at hardware stores. -Just makes the glue gooey ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections