DX » Community » Reviews » AC Power Adapter Charger for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 (100-240V/156CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Parece Original
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylcaluve on 12/12/2014

Prós: Gostei muito. É muito útil e prático. Contras: ainda não encontrei. Se não for original Samsung é muito parecido. Não consegui distinguir um do outro nem nas especificações. é tudo igual. Muito bom. Read more

Impression:Parece Original;

0 0 0

• posted byhotsnot on 06/23/2014

This power adapter works flawlessly. It has a relatively very long cable, the charging speed is good - I don't think that it falls from my other ginuwine power adapter charger. So far, it is very stable and proves itself as a reliable cheap product. It doesn't have the best and compact design, but it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynidegrafixx on 01/20/2014

Works like a charm on my Galaxy S3 and my parents S2 and S3mini. Doesnt overheat, its very fast, has realy long cable, what more do you want from a charger? Nothing so far, has been using it for more then 3 months and it works superb, for me it is the same level as an original one, same on shape, speed,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshakedaharon on 01/14/2014

well its price is one of its great pros, it will also charge your phone in a normal way. so if you don't want to spend to much money on a charger it might be a good item for you well the quality of the product is not good. for starters, when it charges it mess the touch screen up so you can't use your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytuncca on 09/25/2013

It does its job as a charger. So far, my cell phone has been charged normally. I am using it with a Samsung Galaxy Y, whose charger has similar electrical requirements to the Samsung Galaxy Ace. The touch screen does not work while the cell phone is charging. Therefore, for me, there is not much use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshmayaz on 09/21/2013

I have bought it as a second charger to be held at the office. seems to working just fine. Arrived very fast by mail to my home address. Simple plug and charge, and till now now complaints, i will have to see later how it will behave. the most important thing is how fast will it charge the battery over ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydsr5521 on 08/11/2013

Exactly the same specifications as the original that came with my phone. Also, the name "Samsung" is engraved on the body, not painted... Seems to be an original third party replacement. Proved to perform as expected, fully recharging in less than three hours. Exatamente as mesmas especifica&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigoDBrito on 07/09/2013

- Price is very low - Product quality is great - The cable is longer than usual - Using a Nexus 4. Unlike the original charger, this one takes much longer to charge. It seems that it can't handle as much energy as the original. - The charger looks like an original samsung charger, but it's not. The charging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjackieros on 07/07/2013

Works as expected. Great price. I haven’t had any problems with it thus far (I've had it about 2 months). Shipping took a bit longer than I expected, but within reason. When my friends told me that I could buy a charger at DealExtreme for such a cheap price, I didn’t believe them. Not sure I would have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYoelp100 on 06/24/2013

Like any other charger - it charge :) it dosn't overheat. The build quality is satisfying. cable length is sufficient. mini usb plug have quite a bite into the charging socket (i.e. it holds very tight). the overall size of it is much biggrt than the oem original charger that came with my samsung device.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections