DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Portable MP3 Music Speaker - Black (Pair/3.5mm Jack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNiksutin on 09/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The sound quality is pretty good, and the volume is louder than i expected. Good looking design, very easy to use. The cable is long which is good. Cons:The magnets that keep them together could be stronger, and the bass is a bit low. Can't check battery statu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHundredfire on 09/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good speakers with very good battery life. Those speakers are very sturdy, dropped them a few times and they still work perfectly Volume is quite loud Have blue led indicators Cons:Buzz when battery is full and charging on usb, nothing too bothersome, just unplug the us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjulijedi on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They are small, lightweight, just plug and works, good looking design and more over good sound quality for it's size Cons:Magnets to keep them together could be stronger, also in my case I don't need it to be but mini jack cable could be longer for other computers that do... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomicapo on 09/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sound louder than I expected! Small and robust. Ideal for camping or travelling. Nice and simple. Cons:Can't check battery status. If you don't have a USB charge, batteries might leave you in the middle of the road without notice... Speaker is not properly cov... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections