DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Portable MP3 Music Speaker - Black (Pair/3.5mm Jack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNiksutin on 09/26/2013

The sound quality is pretty good, and the volume is louder than i expected. Good looking design, very easy to use. The cable is long which is good. The magnets that keep them together could be stronger, and the bass is a bit low. Can't check battery status. Good value for money, the bass could be stronger. if you want good speakers for decent price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHundredfire on 09/12/2013

Good speakers with very good battery life. Those speakers are very sturdy, dropped them a few times and they still work perfectly Volume is quite loud Have blue led indicators Buzz when battery is full and charging on usb, nothing too bothersome, just unplug the usb to make the buzz disappear. Led indicators are bright, VERY bright. cable is a bit flimsy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjulijedi on 11/21/2012

They are small, lightweight, just plug and works, good looking design and more over good sound quality for it's size Magnets to keep them together could be stronger, also in my case I don't need it to be but mini jack cable could be longer for other computers that don't have jack connector beside usb Quality/price rate in my opinion couldn't be better,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomicapo on 09/08/2011

Sound louder than I expected! Small and robust. Ideal for camping or travelling. Nice and simple. Can't check battery status. If you don't have a USB charge, batteries might leave you in the middle of the road without notice... Speaker is not properly covered, so you have to take care that nothing sticks into it. Sound quality is not great, but it's ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections