DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Portable MP3 Music Speaker - Bronze (Pair/3.5mm Jack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysanjuro81 on 12/20/2012

You want to listen to music while on the move. These babies are perfect for you. Just charge them using an USB and take them with you. The sound provided is good enough and the built is ok (they are plastic) I like that the speaker membrane is protected so that you can handle them without worrying about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeyalc on 06/18/2012

Great speakers, very loud and strong bass. the battery last for long then expected. i use them to hear music with mp3 player outside, in nature and a like. the magnet that keep those attached is very usfull. the sound is louder and better then my dell vostro 1500 laptop. The bass is very strong. the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfebeyfamily on 05/23/2012

Sound quality isn't bad. Better than my HP-DM1 which is supposed to have good speakers for a netbook. They can be quite loud, as loud as you'd need small speakers to be. I haven't fully tested the battery, but I think they should last a few hours at least. Build quality is ok. -The casing looks like ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byiampik on 12/11/2011

I like these speakers. They has excellent design, housing made of metal, loud and clear sound, really long battery life. Poor cable soldering. I had to solder one GND wire (USB-A connector). After that i had no problems with sound and power on the left speaker. Cable itself has good quality. Even if ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections