DX » Community » Reviews » Data and Charging Docking Station with 3.5mm Audio + Mini USB Port for Ipad 2 (Black)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybl0bby on 11/11/2011

I went with this dock for three reasons: - Audio out; I have it hooked into an external speaker system & like that I can leave the audio cable attached to the dock - Has the ability to sit the ipad in landscape mode; I like to use the photo slideshow & sometimes prefer to have it landscape - It's black, so it fits in with the kitchen decor :... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfirstknightfirs on 06/30/2011

It is weighted - so it is stable. Bottom is rubberized - it wont move around or slip. has a 3.5mm jack for headphones or speakers. useless micro USB port... I wonder what is it intended for?? DAC??? 3.5mm jack - when you play the song/video and when it goes to silent or ended or stopped, you will hear some noise and then it will shut off bout 5-10 secs.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrogamic on 05/16/2011

iPad sits in it nicely, it is held at a nice angle. The second slot allows you to have it sit horizontally for watching movies or doing other things in landscape orientation, I use it for holding my pogo sketch though. The build quality is nice, the plastic feels high quality and it's nicely weighted. It's compatible with iPod Touch 4. Mini USB port ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections