DX » Community » Reviews » Data and Charging Docking Station with 3.5mm Audio + Mini USB Port for Ipad 2 (Black)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybl0bby on 11/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I went with this dock for three reasons: - Audio out; I have it hooked into an external speaker system & like that I can leave the audio cable attached to the dock - Has the ability to sit the ipad in landscape mode; I like to use the photo slideshow & sometimes p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfirstknightfirs on 06/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is weighted - so it is stable. Bottom is rubberized - it wont move around or slip. has a 3.5mm jack for headphones or speakers. Cons:useless micro USB port... I wonder what is it intended for?? DAC??? 3.5mm jack - when you play the song/video and when it goes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrogamic on 05/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:iPad sits in it nicely, it is held at a nice angle. The second slot allows you to have it sit horizontally for watching movies or doing other things in landscape orientation, I use it for holding my pogo sketch though. The build quality is nice, the plastic feels high qua... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections