DX » Community » Reviews » Car Charger for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S2 (DC12-24V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykahlenberg on 04/09/2014

I have noki lumia 820 and the battery drops very quickly during day, since I use the navigation software while driving. I bought this item and it is very usefull it charges my phone during driving. The red led indicates that it is working. Cable length is too short, I think output power is not enough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhodfak on 03/03/2014

Low price, long enough (i can put my phone on the windshield while load with no problem). It works well with my HTC One SV/nexus 4/Nexus 10. I can use GPS for several hours :-) Seems to be a robust product, quality is very good. Green led tells you when charger is connected. I can't find one for now.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymervine on 01/18/2014

Well made device, feels sturdy in the hand while plugging in so no fear of it falling apart from daily use. The cable stretches well and the micro USB end seems to be well made. Connects securely to cigarette lighter so no fear of it popping out while driving. Cheap and cheerful charger. none that I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflintos on 12/11/2013

Great product, good build quality! I have it for a year or more and it's really good, i use it every day. It has solid micro-usb connector. It has indicating led :) Charge time - it takes more time to charge your phone then it would normally take with a regular (220V) charger. In my country the same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhydrosheep on 12/06/2013

It's cheap, the cable length is fine, it works with my Samsung Galaxy SII. No cons were found. I'm using my phone as a GPS navigator with this item http://dx.com/p/car-windshield-360-degree-rotation-swivel-mount-holder-for-samsung-galaxy-s2-i9100-black-94359 Both items work for me. In the local shops ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byigorgsgurgel on 11/27/2013

Excellent product. Flex very good, with good finishing and durability. Flex very good. Works perfectly, on any vehicle. Worth a shell. Very useful. I recommend! No cons recommendations. A good product suitable for mini usb connectors. Suitable for 12V vehicles. No other comments, suitable for any vehicle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPcCopat on 11/04/2013

Considerably cheap and the curly cord is extendable to all places in car. Easy to use. It fits perfectly to samsung galaxy s2 usb input. It does not feel loose. I used this for a couple of months and it is broken. The LED might disturb eyes during night drivings because it is very bright. Covering it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrianmay980 on 09/27/2013

This car charger works perfectly with my Samsung Galaxy SII I9100, it is resistant and its cable can be stretched a lot. I think it's a great product considering its low price as well. Nothing particular. I'm very happy of this product, it's exactly what I was looking for. I usually travel many miles ... Read more

Car Charger for Samsung 3 Car Charger for Samsung 2 Car Charger for Samsung  1

0 0 0

• posted byjarnodew on 09/13/2013

the car charger is very easy to use. it has a good cable and it's long enough, works on all phones I tried(Samsung S2, Samsung Y, Samsung X cover 2). The quality of the plastic is good as well. it's not a fast charger, it takes a long time to charge your phone and it has some times not a good connection ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabri85ct on 09/05/2013

Very well manufactured. The plastis is very strong, indeed it is still working after falling on the floor several times! Charges almost as fast as the home charger. Works perfectly with my Samsung Galaxy S2. The wire is like those of the home telephones, that is very clever, indeed it is better not to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections