DX » Community » Reviews » MR16 5W 3800K 450LM 5-LED Warm White Light Bulb (12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblasepi62 on 10/23/2013

A good quality, enought bright similar to a 60W halogen bulb. The light color is similar to an halogen bulb, in fact I have one halogen and this led one in the same room and there is no differences. I have ordered several times, and some of them the bulb was not working right. No problem, I put in contact ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysabotajj on 04/29/2013

The hotness of the light really nice. not tiring the eyes. very energy saving.easy to install.bright enough , 2 of them handles my bathroom. i bought 2 of them , 1 of these just broke down i was using it for like 3 months..blinking and doesnt light up totally, looks like florecent who has a bad starter.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychemazgz on 03/29/2013

The lamp is very bright and replaces almost my 50 Watt Halogen in terms of brightness. Build quality is good and it gives a nice even light. The light is also very similar to a normal halogen lamp. Full compatibility with MR16 conectors and spots in Spain. It's a bit longer than the halogen lamp. Approximately ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byindcent on 02/11/2013

The bulbs are cheap, and feel like a solid build quality. Easy to install. Exactly as described. Warm WHite colour. Well, even though they are 5W LED globes the angle of the beam is slightly too narrow (points straight down) and they just aren't that bright compared to other 5W LED replacement bulbs.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBatazare on 01/13/2013

Nice light colour, not too cold, not too warm, just like high quality halogen. Lot of light, like 35W halogen reflector in average. Easy installation. Excellent way of power saving! Could be tricky for installation where space is tight, because of little longer in dimension. Could flicker if connected ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byballma on 01/09/2013

+ Perfect Light Color (Exact the same light color as an halogen spot beside) => Really Warm White Light as normaly accustomed + Very Bright + ready for daily use + The mounting is as easy as an standard Halogon spot. - gets really warm after some operation time so the Heatsink of the Light could be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfigomx300 on 12/06/2012

Well I am impressed by how much light consuption is preserved by using it. My energy bill dropped 30% after switching all my lights by this mr16. They are really strong, with a good illumination. You will really need some pacience, because the installation it is not that easy, the problem: the energy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoseini on 11/03/2012

It was really easy to fit. The bulb is a bit longer than the standard ones. The color is as announced and the brightness is satisfactory. I was searching for a brighter one and it shines a bit less than my standard 50W halogen bulbs. The light is more directional than I thought. Perhaps 100º of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypftxc11 on 08/18/2012

Cheap, energy efficient, good color and high output. Not Dimmable, not very reliable. DX sells replacement LED lamps: http://dx.com/p/1w-90lm-3200k-warm-white-led-emitter-3-2v-44409 If you are handy with a soldering iron these can be repaired. The lamps are in series, usually one is bad. Note the replacements ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoa999 on 08/09/2012

Great light for an LED and a near equivalent to a halogen - Larger heatsink than the 3W/4W equivalents so you need vertical room - Additional cost - Would be perfect product if it had a 45/60 degree beam option - This is the sister product to 65174 (5-led 7000K) and from the same family line as 39027... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections