DX » Community » Reviews » Multimeter Test Leads (75cm / Red + Black Leads)
  • 5 star 19 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 46% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMattara on 01/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These are test heads! You know. For testing! Yee. They do the job. Of testing. The head! They work, really. And are cheap. Cons:The plastic is a bit stiff, will not last long. Hopefully I will outlast it. OtherThoughts:The protective plastic was a bit fiddly when insertin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybaasbas48 on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Kinda cheap, looks durable, and the tips are realy sharp. they fit tight in my multimeter, maybe to tight do... Cons:unfortunately there is already one lead broken. Have used them only 3 times. It just snapped one wire half lose. Cheap plastic. I won't trust t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrimiguel on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap and easy to use. Solid connection to multimeter. Good deal. Thin and sharp tips to connect to very small places Cons:My multimeter came with one like this and after sometime it broke... Hope this ones last little bit longer. Rubber is not of good quality b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 03/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Affordable. very good price for a shipped pair of decent multimeter test proves. Lenght isn't too long, good for my application (but can be bad for yours!!!). Hasn't too much resistence as I expected. Cons:Thin leads. Cheap plastic feel on the proves. OtherThoughts:I or... Read more

Cord dissasembled. Nice.
    1 0
  • posted byAlexxandar on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are long, and they can hold out pretty strong current. I used them to measure current used to heat up fuel in a diesel engine, they didn't even get warm. Cons:Leads going inside multimeter could be bit wider, they are simply very tight and hard to plug in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeadcow5 on 12/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These leads are well built and fit in my Fluke multimeter. they do not feel cheap and the connections are strong. Cons:None (unless being affordable is a con!) OtherThoughts:If you loose your original leads for your multimeter then this is a great purchase. Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredinauze on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality product, with good accuracy and very useful for anyone who works with maintenance. Came with the correct colors and tips evidence properly functional and accurate. Cons:Some multimers may not be compatible with the product. OtherThoughts:It took a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjackycola on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:You get exactly what it says in the Description. They fit perfect into my Multimeter and have good Contact. Build Quality is as good as original ones. They are very sharp, which is good to hit the spot precisely. They are labeled with "1000V" and &quot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhow2skate on 10/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works with my new multimeter. Cheaper than other similar cables, so it's a pretty good deal. Cons:Poor build quality, looks like it might break fast so you have to be careful. Feels cheap. Really thin wire OtherThoughts:You should avoid folding the wires at angles that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byishiyakazuo on 09/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:They work for probing whatever needs probing. They're fairly generic, so they should work for a large number of multimeters (as well as standalone voltmeters, ohmmeters, etc...) Cons:Needed to modify the connectors into the multimeter by cutting away some of the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections