DX » Community » Reviews » Multimeter Test Leads (75cm / Red + Black Leads)
Customer’s impression:
good Very Good Quality Cheap and good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVlMing on 11/29/2014

Провода разовые, но сделаны качественно и цена смешная. Пришли быстро чуть больше 2х недель Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byfzrob on 10/05/2014

Very cheap. Does what you expect from it: plug and play! Quality could be somewhat more sturdy, but I didn't expect that for this price. Read more

Impression:Cheap and good;

0 0 0

• posted byworms32 on 09/22/2014

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline: Read more

Impression:Very Good Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bychadzijski on 03/20/2014

Great replacement for my broken test leads. Cheap and easy to use. Good deal. Thin and sharp tips to connect to very small places. Test leads are 75 cm long and I thing, it is enough for everyday use. Leads going inside multimeter could be a little bit wider. Build Quality is as good as original ones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAudiTTRSi2 on 01/30/2014

Good quality for its price, im really satisfied with them. Its quality doesnt seem interfere with mesurements. Plastic makes it look a bit cheap. Plastic seem not durable I needed replacement since my old leads got broken. As i said i needed replacement of my old leads and this ones got my multimeter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMattara on 01/25/2014

These are test heads! You know. For testing! Yee. They do the job. Of testing. The head! They work, really. And are cheap. The plastic is a bit stiff, will not last long. Hopefully I will outlast it. The protective plastic was a bit fiddly when inserting the other end of the test head into the testing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymitjaperic on 01/12/2014

verywell buy for this money also working great, low resistance and quite long cable. i will order more of those satisfied even with shipping time, as it arrived very fast it could be a bit better built, as the cables have come apart inside the pencil and is impossible to fix. recommended to everyone,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytsikosts20 on 01/04/2014

These leads are cheap and useful as fast replacements of old leads, good replacement for broken leads tester, almost the same as i had on my multimeter before i broke them, Some multimers may not be compatible with the product due to plug length is bigger, a bit thin and hard and cheappy but replace ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaloviper on 11/25/2013

Good price, the tips are very sharp for connections in places with difficulty to access and precission in the measurements. They don't fit perfectly in my multimeter. At the beginning it is necessary to push them hardly in order to achieve a good connection. The quality of the rubber doesn't look marvellous ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybaasbas48 on 05/23/2013

Kinda cheap, looks durable, and the tips are realy sharp. they fit tight in my multimeter, maybe to tight do... unfortunately there is already one lead broken. Have used them only 3 times. It just snapped one wire half lose. Cheap plastic. I won't trust these for high voltage or current. So i advise ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections