DX » Community » Reviews » R/C Beetle Car with LED Headlights and Brake Lights (with Rechargeable Batteries)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyune27 on 04/11/2014

Amazing car with lights and reverse!. The car its really fast in relation to its tiny size. you can chrarge it for a few minutes and enjoy a lot more! drive.You can make circuits jumps or whatever you want .. I drop it from 1.5m a lot of times and the car its like a newone! he problems that i found with this is the range is so limited about 5 m radiusand ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrJonasFS on 12/04/2013

A great toy, very beutiful... Beatle with high quality... The car lights works very well... The Remote control it`s not the same. i receive with 2 buttons and the image shows with 3 buttons... I don`t know what functions plus the other button has, but i hope don`t have lost anything functions... The beatle has a great speed.... so beautiful and high ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCynthiaNoe on 09/29/2013

Muy similar al real, no queriamos ni sacarlo del paquete. Detalles muy delicados, excelente deslizamiento. Muy atractivo. Hay que cuidar más el paquete de envio, dado que vino sin aislantes y bastante golpeado, pero por suerte entero. Podria veni con bateria recargable, para aminorar el gasto de pilas. Muy similar al real, no queriamos ni sacarlo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenjisasi on 12/10/2012

A very good quality product for a decent price. It is performing as claimed. The features as really fascinating. Even the minutest details have been provided like anti-theft alarm(really cute) The engine starting sound is really nice. Kids enjoy it really. The sound is slightly low now due to some loose contact with the speaker line. (ofcourse it has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypolasper on 11/21/2012

The new beetle car has a very nice size and design; The lights and sound effects make the toy very atractive for kids even for adults; It is very simple to play; The range os RC is OK; The package is strong enough to arrive perfectly in Brazil. AC power adapter is only for 220v 50Hz. I bought from Brazil and I´d problem with this item. This AC ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrgrobisa on 09/28/2009

I'm a new buyer at DX. I bought some stuff and this is my best purchase so far. It's really a great toy and I had no problems of any kind. It has a lot of features considering the cost. Has a lot of lights, including lights on the wheels, which is really great because you can try it on the dark and it really lights the way. Comes with a rechargable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaTrek on 09/10/2008

this model is very nice ,its not so small and has a many advantages like leds [white frontside] and backside red leds ,you can start or push off car with button on your wireless transciever ,you can make clakson sound wireless too and you can switch led lights on or off all 4leds together from your transciever too ...nice sound nice car ... there are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrmartie on 05/16/2008

- Radio Control. - Cheap Car - 1/18 size, good for playmobils (although some modifications must be done) - Build quality is not good. I unscrewed the car to make some modifications. Some screws were already missing, some wires were already "damaged" by one screw. - A little bit faster for indoor usage. - Only front seats for playmobils. (back ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections