Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• R/C CAR 1:16 beetle with active LED complet

posted by MaTrek on 09/10/2008
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

this model is very nice ,its not so small and has a many advantages like leds [white frontside] and backside red leds ,you can start or push off car with button on your wireless transciever ,you can make clakson sound wireless too and you can switch led lights on or off all 4leds together from your transciever too ...nice sound nice car ...

Cons:

there are missing some srews ,I dont mean the three from box ,which i screwed back after you bring it from the box...but some not necessary more...

the model is nice but its elecronics motherboard you can see thru the holes of wheels so ,there should be problem if you would like to ride it out, especially in not dry place..so better for home use only ..

the tranciever can operate only on a few meters ...I tested about 15m

speed is about 9km/h ..cannot ride slowly or quicklier... or you have to push push push ...:))

OtherThoughts:

the photo from DX tell 27Mhz ,however it come with 40Mhz crystal , I am a little bit more happy because in our city the 27Mhz is a full of operating trancievers like walkie talkie and there is electronic smog ...

Bottomline:

for this nice price ...and skills ...this is the second biggest car on DX right now ,after BMW 320si ...but the BMW don't have so great price and its very expensive and dont have posibility of the three push buttons from starting key ,sirene clakson ,and lights,however I bought both of them ... I prefer this one ... BUY IT ! ... mabye DX should sell more colors like the red one :))

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections