DX » Community » Reviews » 1W 80-90LM 6000K White LED Light Bulbs (3.2-3.4V/10-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byApothecqke on 04/25/2013

Perfect. A lot of light. Work at 320ma at 3,2v.They have a good 5500K, maybe a bit up or down, but perfect to work with photo Flashes. They can be regulated with PWM signals. If you buy an intensity regulator here, you have a lot of light in a tiny space for a low price! Take care about hot. They need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysansjunk on 08/05/2012

I bought these to see how well they would work for making a lamp for residential solar powered lighting use and they look quite promising. I strung 8 of them to check them out and though I was under-driving them the light output was quite good (I don't have equipment to measure the light output). - Though ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRacerXGT0 on 12/29/2011

For the price, these are excellent project LED's in the 1 watt territory. At the solder points, very tiny (+) and (-) marks stamped for polarity identification. Bottom is metal for thermal compound application for heat sinks. LED's are very bright! None that I can think of, I bought these with full knowledge ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections