DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Access Control Stand-Alone Single Door System
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleikin7 on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the prodect arrived in a very good casing. made of metal so it looks like it is good quality. allso reads RF ID multi function has the posiblity to connect an aux speaker for buzzing and alarm and you have aoption to open the gate from a distins with a button. a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byballbess on 11/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:reliable all-metal case, heavy. so this makes good impression. comes with english manual, but there are some difficulties to understand how to connect to the magnetic lock. maybe, support service of DX helps me with this problem. buttons are plastic. so... Cons:i can't... Read more

1 1
  • posted byLocoDonEduardo on 08/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's working now for 3 month, on the west side (main direction of storms and rain) of my garage. No malfunction the whole time until now, but i have to clearly state that I only use the PIN-function, not the RFID-function. It worked during a thunderstorm with... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections