Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMundows on 05/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:There is the soil, the bags that contains what you need to grow plants. It is easy to understand, so don't try to translate the chinese instructions. Cons:Absolutely not strawberries. Only thing that have growth is grass. It growth very fast... SO i think the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybluedog189 on 01/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:nice compact kit. works good and grows good stuff. little messy but over great Cons:nothing really OtherThoughts:500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySnowyThing on 07/12/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Comes ready to go in great packaging! Much bigger packaging than I thought I would get! Instructions are in Chinese, but there are helpful pictures on the packaging that makes setup a breeze! Cons:Chinese instructions, but that's really no problem as there are handy pictu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkywise on 02/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice compact kit, comes with clay gravel, artificial soil and seeds. Unique package that also doubles as the planting pot. Good size (about 2 US cups) should permit growth to a decent size in the pot. Pot also has drain holes at the bottom. Cons:No English ins... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections