Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMundows on 05/16/2010

There is the soil, the bags that contains what you need to grow plants. It is easy to understand, so don't try to translate the chinese instructions. Absolutely not strawberries. Only thing that have growth is grass. It growth very fast... SO i think the soil is something very powerfull. For the price it is, I think it is too much paid for grass. Maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybluedog189 on 01/12/2009

nice compact kit. works good and grows good stuff. little messy but over great nothing really 500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySnowyThing on 07/12/2008

Comes ready to go in great packaging! Much bigger packaging than I thought I would get! Instructions are in Chinese, but there are helpful pictures on the packaging that makes setup a breeze! Chinese instructions, but that's really no problem as there are handy pictures that anyone can follow. Packaging was just a little squashed at the bottom, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkywise on 02/05/2008

Nice compact kit, comes with clay gravel, artificial soil and seeds. Unique package that also doubles as the planting pot. Good size (about 2 US cups) should permit growth to a decent size in the pot. Pot also has drain holes at the bottom. No English instructions. The item came with two bags of what looks like artificial soil - I assumed it the 2nd,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections