DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof 720P 5M Pixel CMOS Vehicle Mount Video Recorder/Camcorder w/ Red Laser/HDMI/TV-Out/SD
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Waterproof camera camcorder for sports or motorcycles.

posted by nicolasantoci on 10/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

It is a very good camera with film and sound good. I have not compared with each other to compare quality. Comes with many accessories, remote control, laser, HDMI, USB, video output, etc..
    It is convenient to mount, as in my case, in the motorcycle helmet and go shooting landscapes while you drive and using the remote control can facilitate this.
    The laser is used to point to where one record.

Cons:

I have not found many cons but the remote would bring with one more light. Bring an LED that indicates when you press the record button but does not indicate if recording and complicated if one drives. You have to stop to see and loses all sense but being careful do not will be a problem, although it could have it to get better.

OtherThoughts:

It also missing indicator light to see if recording or not. A plastic protector for the lens, and remember that it is for use on the move so it can scratchs the plastic.

Bottomline:

It's a good, simple and attractive camera to record your trips.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections