DX » Community » Reviews » Prototype Shield with Mini Breadboard for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 10 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byztows on 03/19/2014

This proto shield does exactly what i want it to do, the lay out is very convenient and all the pins are correctly labeled. There are 2 5v ''rails'' and there are 2 ground ''rails'' but there are no 3.3v rails. This is a con because a lot of small electronics use 3.3v. And the texts seem to slightly fade away, this has not caused any problems but if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrkrupp on 03/13/2014

- good price, not as cheap as I would like but it's not expensive. - Good finishing - flexible applications - avoids many problems that are common in small projects. A fault, not a con: the male pins under the shield could be longer. If attached over a ethernet shield, the ethernet connector of it touches the botom layer of the PCB and avoid it to fit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaniel.fontes on 02/26/2014

This is a must have if you are going to use a arduino, it makes prototyping very easy. The board it self is of nice quality. The mini breadboard can be fasten with the supplied double layer tape to the prototyping shield, but this is not necessary. Good quality for a small amount of cash. Makes working with an arduino and fast so you don't have to worry ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjordan180592 on 02/05/2014

Has 2 leds and a breadboard wich its a must have on electronics and arduino prototyping. The headers fits nice on the arduino uno. Its super cheap, on Mexico its about $30 per unit without breadboard. You can solder your components when its finished and have a sturdy an practical custom made shield for you project. Also you can use the breadboard separately.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvarocorp on 01/30/2014

English: + Great for DYI projects or rapid developments weekend. + Good quality product. Spanish: + Excelente para desarrollos rápidos o proyectos DYI de fin de semana. + Buena calidad del producto. English: - You must be careful when mounting the plate, because they can bend the pins. - The product should be easily welded to the analog and digital ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byObiTwice on 05/10/2013

This is a must have if you are going to use a arduino, it makes prototyping very easy. The board it self is of good quality. The mini breadboard can be fasten with a peace of double layer tape to the prototyping shield, but this is not necessary. Good quality for a small amount of cash. Makes working with an arduino and sensors easy and fast so you ... Read more

Shield with Arduino
    0 0
  • posted bydrkloc on 04/21/2013

Very good build. Really nice to have the option to stick the breadboard or solder your prototype. The short pins don't make a good fit (to the bottom) if you need to stack it on top of an ethernet shield because of the height of the RJ45 ethernet jack. The pins should be as large as the ones in the arduino ethernet shield. It fits nicely on top of my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobphysics on 03/07/2013

Comes in very handy when you need to connect more than just a couple of thing to your Arduino UNO. Docks nicely to the dev board and includes a couple buttons and LEDs. None found. I always use it with my UNO as it is very useful when connecting several components, not only because of the mini-breadboard but also the extended Vcc and Gnd pins. Makes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykromgr on 01/21/2013

It is a cheap circuit board working as intended. It has a mini breadboard around 3x4 cm that you can attach to it with a double sided sticker for a permanent attach. It has 2 leds and 2 buttons on it. The expansions brought above the prototype shield can not be used with another shield as they are soldered further inside the board so you can not stack ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySovaOka on 12/01/2012

This is OK shield for Arduino. Fits my Arduino Mega 2560 r3. Pins are readable and you quickly know how to connect it. It comes with LED and a reset button which is nice if it covers your Arduinos reset button (the one on the Mega 2560 is still visible (reset button, not the D13 LED). Top analogue inputs are offset so you cannot stack another shield ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections