DX » Community » Reviews » G5.3 3W 3-LED 3500K 270-Lumen Warm White Light Bulb (AC 85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydzenizo on 04/24/2014

Efficient light bulb, longest life, nice color of light, very similar to incandescent and much better than earlier models that where completely white light. Recommended for ALL applications, you will save a lot of electricity and save time and effort because they not need to be changed as often. It takes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCARDOSOL1976 on 02/11/2014

very well build. great led light. can´t see the difference from my other old lights. economy is happening and they dont get hot like some other leds like these that i had bought. no cons yet that i can find. works neat and without any failure. i'm very satisfied. I´ll reorder more of these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCopterM on 01/08/2014

Excellent cost benefit. I am totally satisfied with this MR16 bulb. It is bright and appears to have the 270lm ( I could not measure it). Aluminum body seems to be of good quality. All 20 of 20 have been operating for more than 1 week with no problem up to now. Ótimo custo benefício - especialmente ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadolchaves on 11/06/2013

Good lighting power Cheap Very strong with voltage changes (by mistake, i put more than 340 volts and they survived!) Some difference in color temp, in a 4-product order, 2 were more yellow than the other 2. Then I made a 8 product order and they were all the same colour The shipment took 1 month to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoaosbri on 09/09/2013

Good quality, almost the same light of regular incandescent 35w (127v) bulbs. And the light color are great. Just one problem with the lamps. First I have bought 1 to test. And it worked fine. After that I bought more 5 lamps and the color of the lamps are not the same but are very close. The big problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBisXcoito on 11/20/2012

the shipping was great, and the light bulbs arrived pretty quickly....which was great, because the old ones had burnt or simply started flickering right from the start, which made me quite weary of buying another set from DX....anyhow, the color is perfect, the "warm" degree really makes the ... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections