Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskullzao on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheaper then anothers universal travel adapter s that are sold in airports or something like this. For me, It was perfect because I travel a lot and I went to many countries with different kind of power plug. Works fine and also has an extra fuse. UK, US,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybkusel on 10/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap if compared to similar ones bought at airports or electronic shops. - Accepts many plugs. - There is a fuse protection. - Safety lock works fine with all adapters. Cons:- Any 3-pins plug (like the traditional american one) won't fit. European plug (such... Read more

1 0
  • posted byStefanzzz on 10/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was going on a trip to the United States (I live in Europe) and needed one of these adapters. The adapters in the store here were at least 3 times the price of this one and I didn't think they would be worth the price. I was right. I've used it a lot when I was in the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytim-tim on 04/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a well build universal adapter, a sturdy construction with an extra compartment for two spear fuses (came with mine at least). Since there is no ground connection it is good that there at least is a fuse. The safety lock is very good and practical and works well wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChecho2222 on 05/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, as usual. I remember see the original version of this plug in the airport for 35 euros. So, for a fifth of it's retail price, you can't expect it to be as good as the original, but it's fairly good quality anway. It's very useful either for travelling abr... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPiggles on 05/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Supports, i think, plug types both input and output and works very well. Very easy to use and fits into the plugs perfectly and does not take up the space of 2 plugs like other adaptors are known to do. All the socket ends slide back into the adaptor easily and are held i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections