• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Useful for some countries

posted by Checho2222 on 05/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Cheap, as usual. I remember see the original version of this plug in the airport for 35 euros. So, for a fifth of it's retail price, you can't expect it to be as good as the original, but it's fairly good quality anway.

It's very useful either for travelling abroad, or helping travelers that stays at yours to plug their appliances.

I would use this every day, it's just for occasional use... to charge a phone or use the hair-dryer... I wouldn't plug my refrigerator with one of this.

Cons:

As I'm in Argentina, I've only tried the Australian plug, those with two flat inclined blades and the European one. European plug seemed to work flawlessly, but the Australian blades, seem to thin, making the plug loose, and prone to fall, i'm considering to tin-plate them with solder, to make them a little bit thicker.

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

The plug is overall good, and you'll probably wont regret buying it...

Quality is fine, price is good. I wish blades would be just a bit thicker. The package came a bit crushed as usual with DX, but the plug was not damaged, I don't there are many ways to damage it, I think I could even stand on it, and it'll be fine... anyway, don't try this at home!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections