Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRealGoldMan on 07/25/2012

Useful device for laptop owners and for owners of personal computers. I also use it as an extension USB. Another very useful feature of this device have a tungler which disables all devices simultaneously from USB. The material from which manufactured the device, the plastic is very good quality. The ... Read more

Exterior view LED lights in working Connecting Devices

0 0 0

• posted bybennyregev on 12/22/2011

I have a laptop with 2 usb slots, 1 I use for the mouse and the other...now I can connect 10 usb devices to it. Just plug it in and WALLA - you can connect 10 usb devices to 1 usb slot. maybe the box could be built better, but then it might have cost much more. It's simple, it's easy, it's doing it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrainzilla2 on 06/12/2011

Nice form-factor, 10 devices is quite a lot. The switch (which is red on my hub - pretty cool) switches the power-lines (both USB and external) off. useful! Not very fast... Started a huge backup this morning which takes a lot of I/O and after like 3 hrs I stopped it (was still way below 50%). Direct ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypusisaul on 05/14/2011

Ideal to connect several USB-charged gadgets or periphery. On-Off switch allows protecting PC from children access (my keyboard and mouse are connected through such an USB hub). None so far Maybe a hole on the back side, to hang it on the wall (would save more space on the table). Maybe two holes since ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections