DX » Community » Reviews » G9 68SDM 240LM High Power Warm White Bulb Lamp (85-285V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteddybier on 12/14/2013

-Nice color of light. -seems quite sturdy. -output is good for decor lighting. -low power consumption. none i can think of. Lightcolor is somewhere between yellow and white, feels a bit lemmonish, not as yellow/orange as an incandescent bulb, but nice none the less. The bulb is quite large, if your armature ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguinavega on 10/15/2013

Great LED lamp and works perfectly. The lumens is compared to a commom 25w halogen lamp, with good and shining bright for cristals. You must pay attention at the lamp base, where there´s no light, and the size is bigger than a commom halogen lamp. It won´t fit all lightnings. It could have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycvth on 02/10/2013

Use very little energy and could replace a 20W bulb. Works without any problems. The build quality is good and it should help you get your electricty bill down. The light is a little bit too white. Would be nicer if the light was a liitle bit warmer. I replaced a 40W halogen lamp and the light of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byargumizu on 02/10/2013

It´s very shiny, and has a comfortable warm white. Easy to install and so modern esthetic. It´s too much big. The size of the led bulb is very large, compared to the Halogen bulb I'll buy more, but smaller. Now I'm going to wait til electricity bills and see energy savings. Actually I use this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byistvan.jablonkai on 10/15/2012

Well made quality. The light color is a nice warm white, perhaps the most comfortable to watch color bulb I have ever bought. Could be cheaper. Actually I use this in the kitchen where 3 halogen bulbs close to eachother were too much strong. Seems to be a good solution to change the central bulb of lamp ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjcsjcs on 12/20/2011

very shiny, as much as a 20W halogen bulb (that means 5times less power need!). do a little calculation about energy saving... a "huge" bulb, be careful we you planning to install into a conventional lamp. it is much longer and wider. if you want to change all your existing bulb to LED, maybe ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections