DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Portable Retractable Tripod for SLR/Digital Camera
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygusarba on 01/30/2014

it's retractable, so super-easy to storage, it weights close to nothing, it gets just one minute to get it ready, it fits the camera hole it's fragile, one of the securing locks of one of the legs broke in less than a week, had to use adhesive tape to fix it if there's wind, it could fall, because it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHelitonCostaBRA on 10/30/2013

It´s realy cheaper and light weigth, ease to carry in all ocasions and places. Is a good deal for this price, after clamp all conections it get better, and stand quite firm. The plastic connections seem weak, the material is realy aluminium, but it seem weak too, so is a cheaper tripod, general ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvkhaitan on 06/27/2013

1)Very good with the digicams,DSLR with kit lens and in genral it can take the weigh upto 1kg not more than that. 2)Very lightweight,easy to carry for outdoor travel and very compact in size. 1)Beyond 1kg it will be useless as for example when I use my Nikon D3100 + Nikkor 55-300mm lens it got unstable ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bygoldaDE on 11/12/2012

Good price, quality is according to my thinking. Ready to use without reading any manuals. Handling of product is enough for international shipping. Contemporary design of aluminum hollow collapsible tubes and black plastic details looks attractively. Tripod has a removable waterproof fabric cover, it'... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byperezbozo on 09/21/2012

very portable, easy to use and quick to assemble. has the right height for good shots of familiar scenes shot self. is very stable in all of the brackets extensions clamps tightened some not quite right, I recommend buying the hardware screws to improve this situation does not have very good finishes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkers on 06/12/2012

-The price is reasonable -The function are straight forward -It can pend the camera from one scene to another with ease -Its light weight makes it portable and apple to set it up quickly - Its light weight is a disadvantage to in some weather condition such as the windy ones. -Even though the it can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScottXKX on 03/19/2012

The price is just unbeatable, and it works as any tripod I've used before, the height is good and it is extremely light. Comes with a regular liquid leveler on the platform, and multiple knobs for adjusting height, angles and tightness of screws. Just a real good to travel tripod, comes with bag case/... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byherovd on 08/16/2011

Very good price! one of this in a hardware store in my country cost $40 at least easy to use, I figured out how it works...no much science on it very lightweight, you can carry on easily Nice looking Aluminium made...oh and comes with a bag Lightweight! I won´t dare to take this tripod with my camcorder ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections