DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Portable Retractable Tripod for SLR/Digital Camera
  • 5 star 11 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxWaLeeeHD on 11/28/2013

It's a really good tripod for its price range. It holds a camera well and I had no problems with this. The legs are easily adjustable and it was easy to make it stand straight. The legs in the end are very thingy and small so I didnt use those because of that. Could have been built alittle bit better, atleast the tiniest legs. Other than that, good ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAldarion70 on 10/22/2013

ULTRA LIGHT Unexpensive Complete Too light for a interchangeable lens camera A bit brittle Best entry level tripod!!!!! Definetely a MUST HAVE. Even if you have a professional one, this is almost weightless and can be carried anywhere. All packed takes about the size of a big hotdog and can be put even in a woman's purse. All three legs have a four ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzherk on 07/23/2013

- Light - Includes a bag - Very small - The legs are very thin an weak. - Only for very small and light cameras - It has many pieces made of plastic, and others made of aluminium but very cheap It's a toy, not a tool. I don't consider this a real tripod. I will use mine as gift for some children. I agree that it's cheap, but it's not good. If you want ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byexecutionist on 07/14/2013

I was recently gifted an entry level manual camera and needed a tripod for long exposure shots so I bought this. Does the job perfectly. I can set it up in minutes to take awesome long exposure night shots. The carrying pouch is very handy as well and it packs into a small package, that combined with the light weight means I can carry it anywhere that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydatzegik on 05/11/2013

Stable, long/high enough, lightweigth. Easy to carry around, set up, and move to the next spot. Feels a little to flexible, but that more the feel then that it's fragile or anything. Nice and cheap tripod. I've already made some nice photographs thanks too this product. Ideal for both professionals, as well as amateur photographers who want a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvivi86 on 04/02/2013

- Good quality. - Good movements. - Adjustable height. -Great price for this utility. - It is perfect for my Canon T3i or any other semi-pro cameras. - None until now, but maybe the movement could be more smooth. - Great to take stable pictures, but it is not too tall, like the product description says. - You can put it in three heights, by locking ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrocketers on 03/10/2013

Tripod for lower price, good for beginner to learn using the tripod and not end up spending more on it. Its Very Light weight and easy to carry around. At first was very confused after reading the comments on its quality, but trust me overall tripod is good to use for a heavy weight SLR. Shipping time is long for canada, still its good to wait for this ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byUkrania on 01/07/2013

very good professional retractable tripod for your photocamera! easy to use, even if you novice you can collect them. not any seriouse cons, maybe if you have heavy professional photo technic it need to test first, to see how it will goes. small size, convinient, easy to use, you can take then in your bag for the any travel. Teipod has an air buble ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBillKay on 12/18/2012

Very small and lightweight. (Smaller and lighter than I was expecting) Easily packs in small packpack, or can strap to side. Because it is so light-weight, the bottom segment on all three legs is very delicate, and does not hold camera very steady (if using a large DSLR). However a small point and shoot should be fine. Tightening knob of pitch/yaw is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymardukmago on 12/18/2012

It has good construction, light weight, easily and quickly movable, it's come with a good carry bag. The tripod looks nice. The head for mounting on camera is easy to adjust and come with a liquid leveler, that is VERY usefull. Maybe it is too light and you will have problems on a windy day, specially if the camera is not too heavy. The legs looks a ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections