DX » Community » Reviews » 0.8" LCD Cordless Handheld A4 Handy Scanner with USB + TF Card Slot - Silver + Black (2xAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byisantoso on 11/20/2012

- very portable and light. I always bring the scanner in my bag and I dont feel bring a scanner all around - scan quality is good. can take up to 600dpi of resolution - very easy to use. even my dad can operate this scanner - built quality a little bit like a cheap product - it will be better if it includes the microSD card. so the user can use the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygjlombardo on 11/12/2012

It is an excellent device. Perfect for scanning documents and files quickly and accurately. The price is very good and the quality of materials is very good. Very simple to operate and comes with a very practical case. I am very happy with the purchase. I do not see any cons. It is the exact product for the right price. I bought this scanner to perform ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byPPnmrv on 12/14/2011

Nice scanner, plug and play. The images taken from it are as expected. It's portable and easy to carry with myself anywhere (comparing my old SCSI Primax A4 device). So if you want something that could help you to scancopy books or handwritings in the univercity -that's really what you should have. Hmm, I did not find any cons in this product. Long ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byaxill on 06/22/2011

It is very nice device which do not require a computer for scanning and you can get it easily with you to anywhere. Can do i job and I can digitize a bunch of mannals at my home (for TV, freezer etc.) and get rid of paper. It should be much more convinient and requires less time comparing to traditional scanner. Two things are out of my expectations.... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections