Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Nice but not meet expectations

posted by axill on 06/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

It is very nice device which do not require a computer for scanning and you can get it easily with you to anywhere.

Can do i job and I can digitize a bunch of mannals at my home (for TV, freezer etc.) and get rid of paper. It should be much more convinient and requires less time comparing to traditional scanner.

Cons:

Two things are out of my expectations. Device do not accept recharhable batteries. It just not go ON if I put them. I've tried different ones, I'm sure they properly charged but ot os the case, I have to use alkiline.

Secondly the image quality. It is not that good and I do not see that big difference between 300 dpi and 600 dpi.

It is quite tricky to use it - your should control scanning area and you should manage your hand to move smoothly. It will be better if device will remember my selection on color mode and resolution. No it use defaults whenever you switch it OFF and ON

OtherThoughts:

Good idea and I think we will see many that type of devices comming to the market soon

Bottomline:

- add support of recharchable batteries

- make it easy to use

- improve imge quality

and it will be one of important device in my bug

Post comment

DX Everywhere