DX » Community » Reviews » Round PVC Adjustable Cord Ring Clamp Ties - Black (6-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byomeruzn on 07/14/2013

good way to quick organize cables under your desk clamps come in different size Ugly package but who cares. Quite expensive for DX, after all these are only 6 pieces of plastic. Ugly package but who cares. Quite expensive for DX, after all these are only 6 pieces of plastic. These clamps are a great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymasterpulha on 01/21/2013

- good way to quick organize cables under your desk - clamps come in different sizes (1 pair small, medium and large) - large ones are perfect to organize fat computer cables (like VGA or power cables) - easy to open but it's quite impossible that could happen accidentally Nothing to declare, everything ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMmagic76 on 10/03/2012

These clamps are a great solution to some of your cable management needs. I used these for mostly my entertainment units to hold HDMI, AC, cables etc. There are a range of sizes, but I found that the size up or down from each size varies too greatly, as a result, some of my cables aren't tight enough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydial11 on 10/18/2011

- easy to put on AND take off - a bit pricey These cable clamps are great for managing all your cords and cables. The clamp "teeth" allow easy closing and opening which is handy when you need to add or remove another cable unlike other clumsier products like zip ties (have to cut), velcro loops ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysimon8400 on 08/30/2011

Handy to organize all the loose cables on your desk. You can always re-use the product, a feature that a lot of these products don't have. They come in different sizes. Neutral color, which is, according to me, really important for such products. Ugly package but who cares. Quite expensive for DX, after ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byyoedng on 08/29/2011

A great solution to organize all the cables in home or at work - even those of the computer and home theater system, television and general cables laying around. Comes in various sizes, depending on the amount of cabling that you want to bind. Easy to open and add or release cable stuck I didn't found ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydestegabry on 08/23/2011

- good way to quick organize cables under your desk - clamps come in different sizes (1 pair small, medium and large) - large ones are perfect to organize fat computer cables (like VGA or power cables) - easy to open but it's quite impossible that could happen accidentally Nothing to declare, everything ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydsf70 on 06/02/2011

Easy to put and to take out from the cable Could be cheaper for DX I have try several things to organize cables like the next one: SKU 2722,SKU 35490, SKU 2901 The problem cames when you need to change a cable o add a cable, with this is so easy. SKU 2722: you need to cut off SKU 35490: you need to remove ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections