DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 3W 3-LED 3500K 260 Lumen Warm White Light Bulb (AC 85~245V)
  • 5 star 11 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySpongeBobNoPant on 03/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright Wide light spread Solid build Cons:Extends beyond light fitting OtherThoughts:I've tried a few DX LED's and these are the best I've had. While others have fallen apart after a time of use these are really solidly built, held together with screws, not glue. Amusin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycodyc on 08/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These last better then the other LED lights I have, they are cheap but the light output is only acceptable, but the wattage and energy savings are a definate plus, if you want to save some money on energy start replacing lights in rooms where the lights are le... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOfleisher on 06/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very attractive price, quality is good, light is strong enough for my needs (I put it in the garden as back light on a tree...... Very simple to instal and safe bulb not getting hot at all !!! Cons:the first one I used stop working after 3 months but all the rest are ok... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykorneel on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've replaced my original halogen spots in my kitchen with LED some year ago. Some failed in the power source which by itself could be replaceed, but I replaced them with these buying 5 in bulk. I have no complaints and use 4 (and have a spare just in case) of them to l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymajero on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good lighting and realy warm white. It's perfect to lignt to painting or other art objects. This led lighting is also more respectable of environnment. Cons:One has broken, i think due to electronic transformer, but i got about ten. It's only 3 watts and you may not lig... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalex0451 on 01/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Like halogen 35 watts. Similar power, temperature and beam at 1/10th the consumption. Look at house picture. They power up instantly Cons:none, really good product OtherThoughts:I have been using 4 of these lights for the last 6 months for about 8 hours a day.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydrogadrogic on 10/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Warm light (little difference to hallogen GU10 light bulb but as declared 3500 K) - Good build quality - Enough light - Small energy consumption - Good for akcent lighting Cons:- More focused light - Not perfect warm light 2800 K OtherThoughts:The most importa... Read more

0 1
  • posted byJohnMarkh on 07/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Truly "Warm" light spectrum (3500K), very similar to the traditional halogen bulbs and only slightly more directional (focused) and weaker. Excellent build quality and dimensions are very similar (but not identical) to the standard GU10 (halogen) bulbs. Cons:- The light... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypatron6 on 01/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very inexpensive. Brightness comparable to ~30W regular halogen bulb. No delay after turning on, which is great plus compared to many other bulbs :) Cons:The light is unfortunately a little bit unnatural and greenish. Skin of every person looks as if he/she was ill :) My... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycornelium on 12/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Recently replaced kitchen lights (see pictures), from halogen 50W bulbs to these and am very impressed. Although the bulbs are more directional, the whole kitchen is illuminated, just more where he spotlight is focused. The lights are BRIGHT. No warm up time, immediate... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections