Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKilled on 08/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:You can charge your Nintendo DS Lite from your computer instead of using a wall outlet charger. It has a retractable cable so the USB to DSLite Charge cable won't get tangled up and the cable length is just right for me. It is very portable and since there are many many p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKeithGate on 12/02/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Allows you to charge from a USB port, which in this day and age you can find almost anywhere, and i mean everywhere. mix in a car-USB port and you can charge it on the go! Small and fits into a pocket anytime anywhere. no messy cables. Used mine for so many mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChanTheMan on 10/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's nice and tidy. Works like a charm. Cons:The contacts on the NDSL side of the cable is a little loose. I have to jiggle it a little to make sure the contacts are in the right place. No big deal. You just have to check that the charge light comes on. The cabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympolizel on 08/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is practical and small, can be loaded into a case with the DS easy ... Cons:Do not come with adhesive "Pega" as the pictures show... The cable is a little thin and perhaps a bit fragile, but help in time of transport ... OtherThoughts:Se você &... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYukaza on 01/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You can charge from a USB port, which in this day and age you can find almost anywhere, especially at my university! Can't say the same about power points. It's also small and fits into a pocket quite comfortably. Cons:None really. OtherThoughts:Cord's a littl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydannolan on 08/21/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fantastic fits easily in a pocket or in a bag, easy to charge from a laptop or a Nintendo Wii ;). Works a charm and is worth the price. Cons:None so far, works fine. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:It's cheap, it's useful it's nowhere near as bulky as the nintendo cha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections