DX » Community » Reviews » USB Power Adapter/Charger for Ipod Series/Iphone/3G/4 - Blue (100~240V/US Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylarzmac on 10/14/2013

Color choice brings a (albeit small) bit of fun into a mundane task of keeping things powered. The size is great, and the plastics used feel high quality. It's light. The metal prongs seem like a design afterthought, but don't detract much from the overall package, especially since it is plugged in and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byronnysaldarriag on 08/11/2013

Works perfectly with my iPhone 3G. - Looks exactly like the original USB Power Adapter/Charger for iphone 3. Charger works fine. The quality and finish are amazing None. I can't think of any. the product is perfect.Very convenient to pack and carry around. im from South America Ecuador.I tested here ... Read more

The quality and finish are amazing

0 0 0

• posted bysisyphist on 04/12/2013

Our ipods haven't rejected these, they're recognized as acceptable chargers. They do charge, albeit, slowly. They're attractive and light. At this price, you can get a bunch, and never be stuck trying to find one. We've found them slow. Sometimes, they barely seem to charge at all. I really question ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarberb on 03/30/2013

-Very affordable -Nice color -The chargers quality is pretty good. Its not the best but for the price its great -Works as advertised -No issues charging devices -Charges the iphone at the full 1000mah charging rate -The plastic is a little cheap Great product at an affordable price. If you need a replacement ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJanineB19 on 02/07/2013

- It's blue - it's a workable USB adapter for anything with a USB needed-attachment - price was excellent seeing as Apple wants the same thing for like $50.00 - doesn't stick that well in outlets due to the prong shape - won't charge my 3g iphone. maybe i just need a new phone. Yet it does charge my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalvarorojas4 on 01/07/2013

Very Similar to the original one, The blue color makes it very cute, it's small, chargues the device normally and without problems. I wished it in white. But this will work perfectly, no cons for it. You will pay 2.30 for a nice product. will chargue your device without problems and it is really a nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySavageveggie on 12/25/2012

Very small. And cheap enough to buy many and place all around the house. Exact same as other more expensive adapters. Wish it came in black? I don't know if I can say the brand name, so I won't. These are the EXACT same as A****e chargers that come with there phones with the exception of the casing color.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDreaMagine on 12/03/2012

Small size, 1 inch cube which mimics the Apple USB chargers. Uses a full bridge rectifier and it sets the proper resistance values on the data lines for the USB out (rather than just shorting them together). Fairly solid construction, I had to use a small flathead screwdriver in order to pry off the ... Read more

Teardown - all boards laid out Teardown - underside of boards Teardown - all boards laid out Teardown - all boards laid out Teardown - side 2 Teardown - side 1 Teardown - back pried off (help on with glue) Front USB port Back with markings

1 0 6

• posted byjeffunk on 11/24/2012

Simple, cheap, effective, nice blue colour :) construction seems satisfactory although in my application, plugged in behind my desk, it doesn't get a lot of plugging in and out to really test the construction quality runs warm to the touch I use this to charge up my Motorola Atrix and it has been working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycadetbester on 11/23/2012

the pros of this item are that it is small and compact. it is a great that they have many different colours of this. the price is a good point if it would actually work properly there are quite a few cons about this item. the first on my list to talk about is the fact that it pumps out too much. it pumps ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections