DX » Community » Reviews » USB Power Adapter/Charger for Ipod Series/Iphone/3G/4 - Blue (100~240V/US Plug)
  • 5 star 11 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylarzmac on 10/14/2013

Color choice brings a (albeit small) bit of fun into a mundane task of keeping things powered. The size is great, and the plastics used feel high quality. It's light. The metal prongs seem like a design afterthought, but don't detract much from the overall package, especially since it is plugged in and hidden. The weight of the plug doesn't lend itself ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byronnysaldarriag on 08/11/2013

Works perfectly with my iPhone 3G. - Looks exactly like the original USB Power Adapter/Charger for iphone 3. Charger works fine. The quality and finish are amazing None. I can't think of any. the product is perfect.Very convenient to pack and carry around. im from South America Ecuador.I tested here and works pefect.Seems solid and works fine for me.... Read more

The quality and finish are amazing
    0 0
  • posted bysisyphist on 04/12/2013

Our ipods haven't rejected these, they're recognized as acceptable chargers. They do charge, albeit, slowly. They're attractive and light. At this price, you can get a bunch, and never be stuck trying to find one. We've found them slow. Sometimes, they barely seem to charge at all. I really question the 5W/1000mA output; if that's accurate, I think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarberb on 03/30/2013

-Very affordable -Nice color -The chargers quality is pretty good. Its not the best but for the price its great -Works as advertised -No issues charging devices -Charges the iphone at the full 1000mah charging rate -The plastic is a little cheap Great product at an affordable price. If you need a replacement charger for your iphone, android device, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJanineB19 on 02/07/2013

- It's blue - it's a workable USB adapter for anything with a USB needed-attachment - price was excellent seeing as Apple wants the same thing for like $50.00 - doesn't stick that well in outlets due to the prong shape - won't charge my 3g iphone. maybe i just need a new phone. Yet it does charge my old and cranky ipod. Pretty useful - good for throwing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvarorojas4 on 01/07/2013

Very Similar to the original one, The blue color makes it very cute, it's small, chargues the device normally and without problems. I wished it in white. But this will work perfectly, no cons for it. You will pay 2.30 for a nice product. will chargue your device without problems and it is really a nice product. Very cheap, and functional. You should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySavageveggie on 12/25/2012

Very small. And cheap enough to buy many and place all around the house. Exact same as other more expensive adapters. Wish it came in black? I don't know if I can say the brand name, so I won't. These are the EXACT same as A****e chargers that come with there phones with the exception of the casing color. It even says designed in california on it in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDreaMagine on 12/03/2012

Small size, 1 inch cube which mimics the Apple USB chargers. Uses a full bridge rectifier and it sets the proper resistance values on the data lines for the USB out (rather than just shorting them together). Fairly solid construction, I had to use a small flathead screwdriver in order to pry off the back plate to crack mine open. I did not see any voltage ... Read more

Teardown - all boards laid out Teardown - underside of boards Teardown - all boards laid out Teardown - all boards laid out Teardown - side 2 Teardown - side 1 Teardown - back pried off (help on with glue) Front USB port Back with markings
    6 1
  • posted byjeffunk on 11/24/2012

Simple, cheap, effective, nice blue colour :) construction seems satisfactory although in my application, plugged in behind my desk, it doesn't get a lot of plugging in and out to really test the construction quality runs warm to the touch I use this to charge up my Motorola Atrix and it has been working just as expected since I bought it. I'm in North ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycadetbester on 11/23/2012

the pros of this item are that it is small and compact. it is a great that they have many different colours of this. the price is a good point if it would actually work properly there are quite a few cons about this item. the first on my list to talk about is the fact that it pumps out too much. it pumps out so much that it overloads the touch panel ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections