DX » Community » Reviews » USB Power Adapter/Charger for Ipod Series/Iphone/3G/4 - Red (100~240V/US Plug)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEBREBR on 11/10/2013

They look good and are easy to find. No more loosing chargers amongst friends chargers. The price cant be beat. I ordered 4 of these, and 3 work just fine. The other one did not work at all. The cables don't seem to plug in all the way, but they still work. Not bad considering the price. Great deal even though one didn't work. I'm still very satisfied.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfiddleguy on 02/24/2013

It's cheap, it's portable, it does what it should. The flashy colour lets me tell it apart easily from my OEM Apple block. It seems to have a slightly less powerful charge. If you plug an iPad into it, it won't charge. If you plug an iPhone, no problem. The Apple OEM block charges both. It also fell apart the first time I pulled it out of the socket ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjefbuhrt on 09/08/2012

Seems to be well constructed for the price. I bought a couple of these to have a couple extra in various places around the house. The price was reasonable enough to at least try them. The quality seems reasonable along with a reasonable price. They seem sturdy and are yet reasonably small. I have not yet see any problems with either USB power adapter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydocbill on 09/06/2012

Pretty colour, and does what it is suppose to. You may need to unplug your phone to use it. These stop working after a few months. The main problem with these adapters is there is no static shielding. So if you try using your phone while it is charging you may have problems. Otherwise they work well. I find these usually stop working after a few months.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections