DX » Community » Reviews » USB Power Adapter/Charger for Ipod Series/Iphone/3G/4 - Pink (100~240V/US Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyaykaren on 02/16/2013

It works fine for almost ten times cheaper than the one I bought from Apple It doesn't work as fast as the one I have from Apple, but this was expected for how cheap it is. The shade of pink isn't what I really wanted but that's just my personal preference and it barely means anything. Anyways, I use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarolbalzary on 10/02/2012

The colour is really nice, a light pink that's very cute and lovely. There are many different items in dx.com that match this colour also. It's really usefull if you don't want to charge your devices in the computer all the time. It's small and easy to carry and to store. It doesn't seem to be very durable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydocbill on 09/06/2012

provides USB power. small, pretty no static shielding, stops working after a few months, you may need to disconnect your phone to use it The main problem with these adapters is there is no static shielding. So if you try using your phone while it is charging you may have problems. Otherwise they work ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections