Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySAMIAM640 on 02/24/2013

Simple, does exactly what it is designed to do. Felt solid enough and the tip fitted every tuning capacitor and trimmed resistor I tested it on. Construction is perhaps not as robust as it could be, tip fell out after about 3 weeks, thought that could be because I lent it to a colleague who used it to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydruck540 on 07/17/2012

Its simply great. Ceramics hold up a lot better than your plastic equivilent. None really. You have to take the sticker off or it will be uncomfortable to use. It does not show very well in the product photos but the tip is formed like a very small screwdriver, perfect for 10turn trimpots or small capacitors.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydruck540 on 07/15/2012

Its simply great. Ceramics hold up a lot better than your plastic equivilent. None really. You have to take the sticker off or it will be uncomfortable to use. It does not show very well in the product photos but the tip is formed like a very small screwdriver, perfect for 10turn trimpots or small capacitors.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikeham on 06/06/2010

Very useful tool for hobbyists who tinker with RF circuits none whatsoever - it's as described homebrew electronics builders will know that when adjusting variable inductors and capacitors, metal screwdrivers and the like are unusable as they "interfere" with the component being adjusted I'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGordonGecco on 04/23/2010

Ceramic trimmer tool at a low price. Much better and sturdier than plastic trimmer tools. Small tip size will fit most standard variable capacitors (but not ARCO trimmers). The length of the tool-shaft is a bit short for people with large hands (like me). This is an essential tool for HAM operators and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerdabyz on 07/09/2009

Has a sharp and fine point to adjust even the smaller component The tip is strong, i think it's the same ceramic used to make dishes. has a turning bottom that allows easy turning with precission The tip is long enough to access difficult places None so far This tool is required to adjust small potentiometers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHavanna250 on 11/19/2008

Very useful alignment tool. It is well build and does exactly what it should do. I used the plastic tool but this one is much better. The stiffness of the ceramic makes it work like a dream. It gives a much better feel to it. No cons that i can think of. I will try try to think of something.... It was ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections