Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySAMIAM640 on 02/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple, does exactly what it is designed to do. Felt solid enough and the tip fitted every tuning capacitor and trimmed resistor I tested it on. Cons:Construction is perhaps not as robust as it could be, tip fell out after about 3 weeks, thought that could be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydruck540 on 07/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its simply great. Ceramics hold up a lot better than your plastic equivilent. Cons:None really. You have to take the sticker off or it will be uncomfortable to use. OtherThoughts:It does not show very well in the product photos but the tip is formed like a very small sc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydruck540 on 07/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its simply great. Ceramics hold up a lot better than your plastic equivilent. Cons:None really. You have to take the sticker off or it will be uncomfortable to use. OtherThoughts:It does not show very well in the product photos but the tip is formed like a very small sc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeham on 06/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful tool for hobbyists who tinker with RF circuits Cons:none whatsoever - it's as described OtherThoughts:homebrew electronics builders will know that when adjusting variable inductors and capacitors, metal screwdrivers and the like are unusable as the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGordonGecco on 04/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Ceramic trimmer tool at a low price. Much better and sturdier than plastic trimmer tools. Small tip size will fit most standard variable capacitors (but not ARCO trimmers). Cons:The length of the tool-shaft is a bit short for people with large hands (like me).... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerdabyz on 07/09/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Has a sharp and fine point to adjust even the smaller component The tip is strong, i think it's the same ceramic used to make dishes. has a turning bottom that allows easy turning with precission The tip is long enough to access difficult places Cons:None so far... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHavanna250 on 11/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very useful alignment tool. It is well build and does exactly what it should do. I used the plastic tool but this one is much better. The stiffness of the ceramic makes it work like a dream. It gives a much better feel to it. Cons:No cons that i can think of.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections