Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPR0tektor on 05/09/2015

Пик-ган оказался нужным в хозяйстве предметом. Жаль только, что тонкая насадка сразу же сломалась. Если бы они тут продавались по отдельности, то я бы купил несколько штук про запас, а так придется самому выпиливать. Хорошая сумочка для пик-гана и блока питания с насадками.

0 0 0

• posted byfornax on 12/10/2011

- Build quality is quite good, nearly all the important parts are made of metal. - additional spare part (pick holder+screws) included - battery capacity is enough for a lot of locks - you can adjust the strength - overall: works good, a skilled user should be able to open most locks in less than... Read more

0 0 9

• posted bydavoz on 06/22/2011

Great unit that does the advertised job quick and effortlessly. If you can find it cheaper good luck! I have been looking for a quality EPG(electric pick gun) for a while now and after reading about users having problems with the batteries in the other listed EPG it was great to see this unit to... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byszokwkrok on 05/09/2011

I have this pick for almost three years now and I must admit - it's a blast. Quality comparable to Wendt pick gun which is way pricier than this one. Comes with a ton of different attachments (some remain a mystery for me to this day) and it does excellent job with all the kind of standard pin -... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere