DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Power Lock Pick Gun
Customer’s impression:
Отлично! Wonderful! wide assortment of picks ergonomic grip great lock picking tool
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJruss004 on 11/24/2015

It really makes lock picking easy with minimal practice. Down side is in the united states you have to find an adapter to be able to charge it.

makes lock picking easier

Impression:great lock picking tool,ergonomic grip,wide assortment of picks;

0 0 0

• posted by9700473 on 11/16/2015

0 0 0

• posted byPR0tektor on 05/09/2015

Пик-ган оказался нужным в хозяйстве предметом. Жаль только, что тонкая насадка сразу же сломалась. Если бы они тут продавались по отдельности, то я бы купил несколько штук про запас, а так придется самому выпиливать. Хорошая сумочка для пик-гана и блока питания с насадками.

0 0 0

• posted byfornax on 12/10/2011

- Build quality is quite good, nearly all the important parts are made of metal. - additional spare part (pick holder+screws) included - battery capacity is enough for a lot of locks - you can adjust the strength - overall: works good, a skilled user should be able to open most locks in less than... Read more

0 0 9

• posted bydavoz on 06/22/2011

Great unit that does the advertised job quick and effortlessly. If you can find it cheaper good luck! I have been looking for a quality EPG(electric pick gun) for a while now and after reading about users having problems with the batteries in the other listed EPG it was great to see this unit to... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byszokwkrok on 05/09/2011

I have this pick for almost three years now and I must admit - it's a blast. Quality comparable to Wendt pick gun which is way pricier than this one. Comes with a ton of different attachments (some remain a mystery for me to this day) and it does excellent job with all the kind of standard pin -... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere